Friday 11 June 2021

11/6/21 ###Having a good time with BBB

#traxxfm Hey honey. As I mentioned yesterday, I am starting on a clean slate since 2 days ago. The emphasis is on becoming Athlete4Life. So every day is a training day for me. This morning is the usual cardio stuff. Throughout the day are kettlebell and boxing.

#traxxfm I feel much better. I am more focused. Been watching boxing movies. This weekend I already lined up some all-time favorite running movies. I like where I am heading sweetheart. My weight is already in the 70s. From 94 kg in January.


#traxxfm Weight loss is key here. I planned to go down to 55 kg. Then I scale back to 60 kg with lean muscle. If I want to run at 10 km/hour, I need to be light. Then only I can be thin as fast. So it's not about slim and sexy. It's about achieving a peak state.

#traxxfm So we are talking about going for another 20 kg. Then I can run, run and run. My highest aspiration is to run fast and far. Hey, is it OK I'm jabbering like this? I tell you what... How about a song request. Can you spin me Masterpiece by Jessie J?

#traxxfm Do you know something, my darling? When you are at the peak state, you pretty much don't want anything else. You just want to stay there as long as you can. Hence it becomes an upward spiral. You tend to want more and more out of life...

#traxxfm What I'm saying really is, "Take me higher, sweetheart." I am so high on life right now...

#traxxfm Here is the song, honey: youtube.com/watch?v=jStNaV This song reminds me of you...



#traxxfm Whooopie!!! Masterpiece! Quite timely too... I was about to say that I like you much better when you are on Chill At TraXX. You are oozing with positivism.

#traxxfm It's hard not to talk about Sparta 4964 with you. Alas, *thin[g] (think) of Terabithia: youtube.com/watch?v=J2u3i2 I am so confident we will make it BIG TIME... Believe and Achieve... * See? Hard for Sarah too.


#traxxfm I'm sure gonna miss listening to you these next few days. I tell you what, I'll email something tomorrow. Have fun!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment