Saturday 12 June 2021

12/6/21 ***The Statue of David Project 2022 is about being an Athlete4Life

 For that, I need to devote my life to become an Athlete Warrior.  I need to be on the move and I need to avoid eating too much Sugar and Starch.


This is a good reminder:


These are the basis of comparison:








#traxxfm Hey Habibi, how are you today? Last week I decided to only work on my Vision Quest to run the 21 km Bukit Kiara latest by 2024. No more talks on Sparta 4964 Shared Vision. I focus on being an Athlete4Life and fight the medicine's side effect - obesity.




#traxxfm This is part of my psycho cybernetic programming. Basically, I am conditioning my mind and body to be a Spartan Athlete Warrior. I mean, a functional warrior who can fight and run long distances at the same time. Pretty much like a hoplite.



mm

No comments:

Post a Comment