Monday 14 June 2021

14/6/21 ***We had covered far and wide, Sarah

 In the course of 4 years, we had gone through a journey of time and space involving extensive thought exploration.

You may think that we should continue spreading into wider topics.  It goes back to the case of the fox and the hedgehog.  The fox knows many things but the hedgehog knows one great thing.  I see myself as the hedgehog.

In my case, it boils down to 3 things.  I know who I am, I know my purpose in life, and I know where I am going.

What it means is I just take care of my Personal Affairs without having to meddle in other people's External Affairs because I am a man with a mission.

Each step I take is either moving me closer to my destination or away from it.  You can have so much time to yourself if you don't waste your time meddling in other people's business.

My world is microscopic.  Instead of going horizontal, I go vertical.  So much more satisfaction in going deep.  Again, back to being the hedgehog.

------------------------------------

I am shifting my focus to health and nutrition.  The whole equation is none other than about moving more and eating right.

Can you imagine how disassociate our knowledge and our actions are when comes to putting the pieces together for us to lead a successful life?

We know the stuff but we still commit the glaring mistakes.  Either we are getting the wrong information all these years or we are not taking the necessary action to get the desired result.

Whatever the reason, my 40 years of knowledge is only translating into wisdom now,  For the entire duration, my life was clouded with cigarette smoke and junk food.  What a major blunder.

That is coming from an educated person like me.  Those who are functioning out of ignorance don't even stand a chance!

What's the deal then?  The final outcome is what matters.  It is none other than Health and Happiness.

The first empowering daily question, "Am I doing my level best to remain healthy?"

The second empowering daily question, "Am I having a quality life despite all the challenges?"

Being happy is not about the absence of problems.  It is about the meaning we assign to those problems.

mm

 


 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment