Saturday 8 May 2021

>>>#9/5/21 This is my Path and I walk alone

 At this point, I have to accept that whatever I went through in the past is the effect of the neurotransmitters on my brain.

In the analogy of cooking, the neurotransmitter is the fire.  My behavioral response is the heat.  The result is the cooked food.

In this analogy, there is no mention of the cook.  Therefore there is always the possibility that the fire is the product of a cook.

However, I am not going that deep.  I want to cut short the chain of events and say that my behavior is the result of a form of mental illness.

What you see is a glimpse of my thoughts of a person suffering from Bipolar Affective Disorder.

Now here is my rude awakening:  There is NOTHING beyond whatever we can imagine.

Our imagination endures as long as our brain functions.  When our brain dies, so does our Universe Within.

There is nothing beyond death except whatever we imagine WHILE we are alive.

I have a vivid imagination because I was ill.  If I am normal, I don't believe in life after death.

There is no evidence whatsoever.

What you are witnessing is the richness of my imagination as a mental patient.

Everything is purely based on my imagination.  Much like when you go and watch a movie.

What I wrote these past years are the very fabrics of my imagination as I see it.

They are real to those who believe.  To those who don't believe, they are craps.

-----------------------------------------------

For me, it is a journey and a sieving process.  What is the pearl of wisdom I get at the end of the milling?

Well, if I want to reach my highest heaven I got to be a man fully functioning.  To do that I got to run.  In order for me to be able to run, I got t[he] (to) have a sound [] (mind) and in a sound body.  That requires me to sleep well, move more and eat right.

Ultimately my happiness in life is when I am healthy and able to run on a regular basis.  My trophy is 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara.  To attain this Personal Bliss I go to be thin and fast.  Preferably between 55 kg to 60 kg running at 10 km/hour.

That says it all.  That is my Stairways to Heaven.

When I die, I believe there is NOTHING...

Therefore I am God to my Universe Within WHILE I AM ALIVE.

When I'm dead, I'll be as dead as a log.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's the reason why I wanted to start fresh on this blog.  I want to start on a clean slate, a fresh perspective.  I just want to live in the NOW.

If it happens then it is good.  But if not, I want to live my life right beginning TODAY.  No more chasing rainbows.

Imagination is important but nothing beats the Power to Act. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, we can believe in our imaginations.  There is nothing wrong with that.  What I am saying here is while we attend to our imagination, we need to be mindful that all these are our creations.  Don't let the imagination f[il]led (fooled) you into believing all that as being real.

I can imagine a lot of things but at the end of the day, my achievement is measured in my own sweat, the Biology of Bliss of the Universe Within.

If left to my imagination, I can envision all the way to the Void.  Is that real?  Well, that is the boundary of my imagination.  Whatever I imagine stops the minute I die.  That is very clear.

No matter how grand is my imagination, the defining factor is my ability to match my effort with what I can possibly achieve.  At present, I cannot even run 5 km straight.  Let alone run a 21 km Hill Run.

Hence, enough of imagination.  Now is about taking action.

The caveat is if there is God.  Then the imagination is not an imagination but an epiphany.  I [] (don't) discount that part.  What I am doing is taking that equation out so that I can look at the situation from an objective point of view.

If not, then there is no limit to the possibility.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment