Monday 17 May 2021

17/5/21 ***Big Brain Baby time again


Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm There are some lingering thoughts I am having right now. Therefore I am giving you the lullaby for tonight first: youtube.com/watch?v=xSi08- I need to calibrate with you in order to set my course for the week.


#traxxfm Remember, the rest are SWORDS of the House of Two Swords (HoTS). You are my only Kitty Kat Pet LOL. Basically, with Burpee Babe I am executing my Athlete4Life Vision Quest. Swords honey, Swords...





#traxxfm Now that we sorted out the kinks, this week is when I tilt the Doji. I am doing the Double Dipper. I am moving from the Small Dipper to the Big Dipper as far as my Athlete4Life training is concerned. It's kinda technical but mark my word, it's working...



#traxxfm Seriously, we are already reaching warp speed: youtube.com/watch?v=gXgf5s All it takes is zero mass, zero gravity.


#traxxfm Honey, it is very tempting to get back into Information Warfare. But as of the 11th of Ramadan (23/4/21), I am already retired. Thus, my focus is only on the Athlete4Life Vision Quest. I am relying on Burpee Babe to take the lead.




#traxxfm That is on the Athlete4Life initiative. I rather remain a Servomechanism like what I am doing with you. You are still the Head of the Swiss Samurai Cyborgs and TraXX First Cause Trailblazer. Remember... We are going on Warp Speed.



#traxxfm Sweetie, the answer lies in Secure Attachment.


#traxxfm No worries baby. As I told you, no matter how many stars out there, there is only one Kitty Kat Pet for me: youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDP Kawaei...


#traxxfm OK hon... I hear ya. So here is my reply: youtube.com/watch?v=I5OsQ2 A Just Man/Just A Man...




#traxxfm Here is my promise... In Wolfsschanze I am 17 (me standing on the left); when I was happiest and in Xanadu I am 40; when I was the most successful. What about you Big Brain Baby?



#traxxfm As for my physique, I am scaling down to this size. My attempt to reverse my metabolic aging to become a lean mean running machine. Lofty idea but worth a shot. I am a superverse in motion.


#traxxfm As far as Knowledge Capital is concerned, all I got is human imagination and pretty much only words: youtube.com/watch?v=-hGyrN Nothing is truer than truth, vero verius nihil... Avoir!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment