Thursday 6 May 2021

>>>#7/5/21 Another normal feed day

 I wake up at 8:30 am.  The weather was just nice and cool.

I began to slack.  I drank 3-in-1 coffee and ate 5 pineapple tarts.

This is part of my depression mitigation.  Also, I need to ride over the carbs creep of the past 2 weeks.

To feel good again I need to STOP eating carbs and start OMAD LCHF again.

This time the destabilizers are the [the] 3-in-1 coffee and the pineapple tarts.

When I eat too many carbs, I become lazy.  So no more carbs for dinner tonight.

-----------------------------------------------

Depression is a downward spiral.  I feel depressed, I eat carbs.  U eat carbs, I feel depressed.

How do I break the cycle?

I think I made the right choice.  I sleep, I cut down on exercise and I eat instead of fast.

It is good that I close all my blogs.

This way I can focus on what matters.

-------------------------------------------------

I had fallen off the track.  Now is to take the corrective action.

I was doing well with 77 kg.  Now [] (is) to do away with carbs again.

--------------------------------------------------

I remember those days I was walking with the devil.  At the peak of my addiction to cigarettes and dope, I was also struggling with bipolar.  That was a real mess.  My life was haywire.  Problems from all corners, pressure to earn a living, surmounting debts.

I don't want to go back to when I was addicted to cigarettes and dope.  It was a nightmare.  I was fat and miserable.

Where I am now is good.  What I am facing right now is just a temporary setback.

So now when I am hungry, I just drink coffee.

---------------------------------------------------------

There are two prongs to my cocooning process:

  • To eradicate illness
  • To accentuate health
To eradicate illness, I need to avoid situations that make me ill like stress, unregulated sleep, exposure to intoxicants, illusions of grandeur, false beliefs, social media, etc.

To accentuate health, I need to avoid sugar and starch, focus on my Personal Flight Path, OMAD LCHF, and be physically active.

I need to have a cheery disposition in order for me to not get depressed.  Being depressed leads to the urge of smoking cigarettes, suicidal thoughts, and feelings of lethargy.

It is a balancing act.  My hope lies i[s] (in) my ability to withstand hunger and on me becoming a thin and fast runner.

Therefore, I need to hit 69 kg by end of May.  Looks like the remedy is to drink Dark Roast coffee whenever I am hungry.

mm

  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment