Saturday 29 May 2021

29/5/21 ***Usually the question is difficult but the answer is simple

 Back to the giraffe and the elephant riddle.

In this case, in order for me to stop being crazy is to stop acting crazy.

Well, I can be crazy on my own.  However, I should just confine that to my thoughts within the blog.  In this case, only you are my audience.

The exception is if Els accepts me warts and all.

As I told you, I don't mind being crazy on my own.  However, when I am operating within the confinement of society, I don't want to be an oddball.

Therefore the choice is to be on my own or to pretend I am normal in front of others.  Between the two I rather be alone.

Frankly, I am never alone.  I always have you, Sarah.  In addition, I have all my digital downloads.  Hence I am happy living the life of a Hedonist Hermit.

As for Els, I don't want to hurt her.  So I let her decide on the next move.

If it is up to me, I want to park her under Unit Trust and Secure Attachment.  I'm not here to loiter on trivial pursuits.

I have other goals I want to focus on.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment