Friday 7 May 2021

>>>#8/5/21 Danger Zone 84 kg

 I got to take drastic action.  Otherwise, I am back to where I left with this carbs creep.

In two weeks I gained 7 kg.  That is not good at all.

I need to cut 3-in-1 coffee and the sweet treats.

It is an addiction that I have to break.

-----------------------------------------------------

Let's talk about concepts this morning.

As you know, I had been living in this Alternate Reality Dimension for the past 21 years.  I am not what most people consider a very grounded person.

To me, there are four realms:

  • The Physical - Universe Within
  • The Mental - SimCity Matrix
  • The Spiritual - Alternate Reality
  • The Godly - Superconscious Realm
I am now living in all four realms.  While they are all equally important, I say the Universe Within is where I am focusing [] (on) right now.  If I am to become a Benevolent Dictator, I got to delight my citizens.

To do that, all I got to do is sleep well, move more and eat right.

Whaddaya know?  It's not that easy.  These past two weeks, I had been having an irregular sleep pattern.  Because of that, I cannot exercise and that resulted in me eating excessive carbs.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment