Friday 7 May 2021

7/5/21 ###I can't sleep

 I ended eating the buttered bread.

I'll do my best to remain levelheaded.

The Summit couldn't have looked any majestic than this.

I cannot rest on my laurel.  Today I MUST close the chapter of my turbulent past and move to a new era altogether.

I am now hooked on carbs.

This is bad.  I cannot sleep, I eat junk and I don't exercise.

This is worst than I thought.

This is depression.

-----------------------------------------

I am not worried if I am ravenous.  However, if I cannot sleep, that is a great concern because that means I cannot exercise.

Let's take one step at a time.  Let's start with eating right.

Next, I better be in bed before 12:00 am.

I better wake up at 4:30 am tomorrow.

I will be OK.  This is a temporary setback.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment