Wednesday 26 May 2021

26/5/21 ^^^The Wisdom Within during this morning run

#traxxfm Luh Ya, huh? Well alright... Let's have a casual chat today. I want to clarify my position in relation to the overall landscape. Are you ready for it? youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t This may take several tweets.


#traxxfm The Wisdom Within during this morning run: I am only accountable for my Personal Flight Path. As for the Primary Flight Path, my obligation is to only share the vision.

#traxxfm I am not obligated to make the Primary Flight Path a reality. Sufficient that I let the world know what is my Shared Vision.
#traxxfm As for my Vision Quest, the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run is the pinnacle. That is me taking my Universe Within to Xanadu. I'm only obligated to do it once FOR THE PURPOSE OF MUBAHALAH. Otherwise, it is not necessary.

#traxxfm I have to mubahalah. That is to ensure that House of Sha is not short-changed and for the Universe to pass judgment on humanity. Do note the WHOLE Universe is already in unison since 1999. Only left are the very creators themselves.

FLASHDANCE, DEEP DISH


#traxxfm There are three outcomes: Win-Win Win-Lose Lose-Lose Time will flow and I will follow although you all tried to convince me it's a win-win just now. I don't give a f*ck and I don't f*ck up. I hope humanity will do the same.




#traxxfm I had decided. Upon completion of the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run, I will mubahalah at the dead-end road; right in front of Izrael's home and where I smashed to pieces with an ax the head of the Alpha Whisperer. What is done cannot be undone... Do you dare?


#traxxfm After what I had done for humanity, lost my mind, lost my soul... Seriously humans, DO YOU STILL WANT TO WORSHIP THE STONE FROM WOLFSSCHANZE? An Agate Stone!!!?



-------------------------------------------------
#traxxfm Enough of nagging. I don't want to bicker like an old hag...



#traxxfm With regard to the Vision Quest; it is confirmed that the first requirement to be a fast runner is a STRONG HEART. This is obvious when I did the sprint this morning. With a strong heart, I can regulate my speed like I was revving a throttle.

#traxxfm Sprint is really the King of All Exercises. If you can sprint, you are still young and agile. When you sprint, you are basically flushing your body to the max with oxygen, blood, lymph fluid, and the feel-good chemicals.

#traxxfm My sprint this morning was the best to date. It was explosive and elastic. I felt like a rubber band stretched and released. So springy. Certainly, the primary reason is a strong heart. That is the privilege of the young. Now it is for the young at heart.

#traxxfm I feel much better than when I was at the peak of my health 17 years ago at the age of 40. Now is to maintain the momentum for the next 4 years until the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run. Once I complete my Vision Quest, I will attain the Zen of Personal Bliss.

#traxxfm Mark 8:36, KJV: "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" youtube.com/watch?v=NdYWuo Apa benda tu?

IRIS, GOGO DOLLS



#traxxfm That is my Ikigai, my reason for being. What lies beyond, you cannot imagine...









#traxxfm My requirements are a strong heart, clean lungs, and stable legs. Then I swing to the Statue of David Project 2022. Dave Draper is surely an inspiration. A real-life Garth who still looks awesome at 75. Thanks Google A-Team. You all had been very helpful.




#traxxfm Honey, Google really lives up to the Don't Be Evil motto. They helped me much in my research work. I like to point to machine learning, but I think all those pacesetting are human interventions. They are too accurate for me to credit the machines LOL.

#traxxfm Well, that is the plus side, the minus however is you all are playing the role of the Kingmaker by funneling me to where you want me to go. I hope that is in good faith. You know how I hate having a Big Brother watching over me.



#traxxfm “It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates Mark Sisson at 68 years old. I am getting there sweetie... You'll be amazed, I tell ya LMAO



#traxxfm Hey, do you think we should meet? I still owe you the Rastafarian... No, the pedestrian... No, no, wait... The pescatarian lunch at Red Lobster. Can't beat Debbie's Deli Alaskan King Crab though. Here is your lullaby for tonight:


#traxxfm Goodnight honey, I love you so so much. And oh... If I don't see you; good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. Drop me an email. I can pick you up at home and drop you at work. Need to plan for it, I run a tight ship here.

#traxxfm I got to see you in person. Need to pass you these 2 Chick Lit. One was sent back TWICE and the other one arrived too late as a Christmas present. I read them both, so they are not fresh from the oven. Not sure what is your policy when comes to preloved.


mm

No comments:

Post a Comment