Saturday 22 May 2021

22/5/21 ***Hey, can't I just relax and read?

 What else you all want to talk about?

I cannot jive with AlterNation.

Let me try Heaven.

OK let's do this.  Let's do Q&A.

No Ayah, let's do Din's Dozen

OK Din's Dozen it is.

1.  First request *[are] from the Naziland.  * Yes Naziland, two songs

Turn Me On


Fine...  Two bonus songs

Blackout



Dust in The Wind



2.  Next we have the Homeboy Niggas...  

Yeah, now you talking Daddy O.

What's your choice Homeboy Niggas.

Hey, I know you Homeboy Nigga.

Shhh....  No mention of names.


OK...

Push it



Bonus:  I Got the Power

 

3.  Next we have the Sand Niggers

Ahlan wa sah lan ya akhi, we like to request Ahmadi Hasan.

OK coming right up.

Where do you learn Bahasa Melayu, Sand Nigger?

In Madinah ya Akhi from the Malaysian students there.

Are you a 5 Series?

Yes I am, and I also drive a 5 Series.

You a doctor.

Yes I am ya Akhi, spot on.

What's your name?

Khalid.

OK Dr. Khalid this is for you:

Tiada Yang Kekal


4. OK Galgalatz Soldiers, your request?

Shalom, Daddy Come Home my King.

I try to make it in 2024, no promises.

We look forward to it Your Highness.


5.  Shanaz my alien wife would  like to make a re[3]quest

Yes my darling husband, our wedding dance song, Kenek Kenek Udang

My goodness, you remember Shanaz.

OK, coming right up


6.  Hahaha Microbes Superinlligent of course, Emeritus Seat.  You[] request?

Man Who Would Be King.

OK Microbes...


7.  OK this is my selection.  I have two:

So Tired


Bonus:  Part of Me



8.  OK your turn houris.  

We like to request You are My Sunshine, Tuan Sha

9.  Sword 9, I give you the honor.

That will be Ready for It? Sha.


10.  Next, the angels.

Time in a Bottle, Tuan Sha

Coming right up angels...


11.  Let's ask babies what they like.

Alouette dear Ayah...

OK babies...


Bonus:  Them Bones


12.  Normally the last song is instrumental.  I want to break the pattern tonight.  I want to ask the lions what they like.

We like to listen to the Daktari Theme song, Tuan Sha


OK, there is a question, "How do the lions know the song?"

Let me explain how Din's Dozen work.  Remember scrying?

Yes, Ayah.

So as much as I can scry your thoughts, ALL MATTERS can scry my thought.  So these matters actually selecting from my"jukebox".

Gosh, so simple Ayah.

Yup, the lions have a bonus:  Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

Yes, correct...  When I scry Sword 9, the signal I get is ARE YOU Ready for It?  That's because I am tapping her "jukebox" and not talking to her.  You understand scrying?

Absolutely Ayah!  This is so much fun.  ...And easy too.

Precisely kids.  Some people, you can see them clearly like I saw Homeboy Nigga.

The same here Sha, said Homeboy Nigga while taking a toke.  Now, let's listen to the bonus.


Let's listen to them one more time Ayah.

OK, let's hope the li[k]e (line) is clear.

Hang on...  Traffic is heavy tonight.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment