Friday 14 May 2021

14/5/21 ^^^Now I watch the players play


Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hi honey, what say you if today I just sit back and enjoy your show? I model after Pat Riley: youtube.com/watch?v=wtLJzz Or would you rather I talk cock and sing songs?



#traxxfm I *wa[s] to look at the game from a disassociated point of view. Much of zooming out than zooming in.

#traxxfm You got too much passion, kiddo...

#traxxfm Didn't they teach you in NLP to look at passion dispassionately?

#traxxfm You are hopelessly romantic, you know that? youtube.com/watch?v=gdR4Lp OK, I hang out with you and talk cock and sing songs...


#traxxfm Hahaha... Have you been swallowing magnets baby? Coz I surely am attracted to you... LOL You are indeed my Dream Girl, my Miss Sunshine, and my Queen of Laughter honey...

#traxxfm I can't help to notice that you are a micro player unlike and who are grand scale strategists. Your game is more localized. In sport, you play an individual game rather than a team sport.

#traxxfm That makes you a mission-specific person...

#traxxfm In soccer, you are likened to the striker. Am I right?

#traxxfm The question that lingers in my mind is can you scale up to head the Swiss Samurai Cyborgs?



#traxxfm If you like, we can let the Troika head the Swiss Samurai Cyborg as a unit. Do you like that sweetheart?



#traxxfm That's what I thought...


#traxxfm Just do what you do best:


DAY 1, HONNE


#traxxfm I hope you had been keeping up with your reading assignments... I try to also load Rules of Thinking. That was blocked. So I guess it is just Rules of Work then... Get a copy from

#traxxfm You know what is funny? I am managing this whole operation as a BLIND APEK! youtube.com/watch?v=gbNCBV Perceive what cannot be seen with the eyes - Miyamoto Musashi


#traxxfm 7/11/18 Remember Our Flight Path: We start with Thought Invasion The means is Cybernetic Loop The tools are Radio Cryptic and Embedded Commands The aim is Global Telepathy The vision is Empires of the Minds The final goal is the World of Hybrids

#traxxfm Always stick to the basics... No matter how fancy is your Kung Fu.

#traxxfm I must say that you are a very congruent person. Keep it that way. It's one of your main strengths...


#traxxfm Here is your lullaby for tonight. Hey, remember this song? youtube.com/watch?v=jStNaV Goodnight baby. I love you so much. Avoir!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment