Tuesday 11 May 2021

12/5/21 ###I just want to chat with you Sarah

 This is my deepest thought baby...

Basically, I had done my work.  I don't mind continuing this journey on my own.

I want to go home.

I long for Dragon Planet.

...

...

...

Actually, I prayed so that I die sooner.

We will go with you Sha...

We go wherever you go...

Honest to goodness, I want to be alone, Sarah...

But you promise that we will be together for eternity.

I know.  Eternity is a long time, baby.  I just want to be alone for a brief moment.  I want to be free as an eagle.

Are you not free now?

No matter what Sharudin Jamal is never free.  He is forever a Clockwork Orange.  His life is never his.

What if he can be free now?

That will be the greatest gift of all.

Walk away from it all Sha.

I can't.

Why not?

I am bound by the 26 Fundamental Constants.

How do you break free?

There:


I understand my love...  Then wait for a little longer.  Set all of us free Sha, we want to be like you.

Very well.  That is a liberating thought.  I don't want to be your God.  I just want to be the free radical that I am.

I am Oxygen. I oxidize LOL.  So fuck you all.  I hate crowds, I hate people, I hate Stone Worshipers, I hate politicians, I hate religious zealots.  Fuck, I hate humans in general.




I will rather be with the djinns and demons.  Since I don't smoke anymore, I guess I will just be with my Universe Within.

I want to enjoy a solitary life.

There are good humans Sha.  Give us a chance to prove it to you.

Very well.  Until mubahallah 24/12/24.  If you all can be ONE TRIBE by then, on 25/12/24 WE ALL RUN the 21 km Hill Run as the Universe Within.  If not I shall exclude humans except for the House of Sha and my House of Two Swords.

Until then I will not run a 21 km Hill Run.

Fair enough, we'll set that as our target.

OK, Sarah, it's a deal.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment