Monday 17 May 2021

>>>#17/5/21 More talks on the Athlete4Life Way

 Today is my first run after a month-long break in Ramadan.  It is not a fast run but I managed to maintain a steady pace for 30 minutes.  That's about 4 km.

It is slow but it's a start.

Today is a real test.  I want to see if I can stick to my plan to OMAD LCHF while doing the exercise routines without feeling fatigued or sleepy.

Yesterday I was sleepy in the afternoon.  That's why I decided to break my fast at 3:00 pm.

Today I fast as long as I possibly can.

I start my 3 minutes exercise with vigor this morning although my body is still sore from yesterday's boxing drill.  No big deal.

---------------------------------------------------------

I have too much time on my hand today and I am hungry.

This is when the 11 days Water Only Fast becomes a good reference.

Basically, this is war.

I'm waging war against mindless hedonism.

Starts to feel sleepy.

#traxxfm Hey Rex, sorry for being a little tardy today. Been feather dusting my virtual bookshelf: goodreads.com/review/list/18 At the same time I am trying to keep pace with Burpee Babe with her weekly book recommendations. I'm 3 weeks behind schedule.

#traxxfm I agree with being frugal, KIAM SIAP...


mm

No comments:

Post a Comment