Monday 10 May 2021

>>>#11/5/21 One for the road

 It is my aim to keep my thoughts as simple as possible.  I want to make it such that I don't have to dig deep to find the meaning of my writing.

It should be so simple that even a child can understand what's in my mind.

I believe in simplification.  Hence I subscribe to the Law of Parsimony.

The premise here is to find the shortest route to health and happiness.

Well, if before this my thoughts are about being thin and fast, after some serious consideration, I say it is more appropriate for us to sleep well, *mo[r]e (move) more, and eat right.

* I take note of that.

Those are the baseline.  Once we achieve that, then the next stage is to have a sound mind in a sound body.

Only then we aim to be thin and fast. 

So instead of top-down, it is a bottom-up approach.

--------------------------------------------

Well, Sarah.  Thanks for sharing this journey with me.  Life will be different without you and Els.  You both are pivotal to my speedy recovery and my development from that point on.

If I'm still not improving healthwise, then it is due to my own doing.  Considering that I am getting support from both of you, it is only fair that I make an effort to recover.

Very importantly I should not smoke either cigarettes or cannabis.

Now the battle is with sugar and starch.

Goodnight Sarah.  I love you so much.

mm   


No comments:

Post a Comment