Monday 10 May 2021

10/5/21 ***Left alone to my imagination, I am a superverse in motion

 I don't need to wait for 21 years to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  I am enjoying it now.

"With our thoughts, we make our world." - The Buddha



Thus what matters is not the external world but rather, the Universe Within.

That is why I fear depression the most.  When it hit me, I become paralyzed.

Tonight is good.  I not sleepy but I am not anxious either.

I will carry on like this until I feel sleepy.

In the meantime, I just enjoy being in solitude.

----------------------------------------

Man, I had reached the Summit.  I know there are Giants.  I never thought I will ever meet them.  What a pleasant surprise to know that they are me, me, and me.

So in the end I am Din Kenit 227 and I am also the Jolly Green Giant.

Midway is Miyamoto Musashi.

So I have the action of Din Kenit 227, the certainty of the Jolly Green Giant, and the wisdom of Miyamoto Musashi.

In this case, the prevailing wisdom is to take a break until Syawal.  After that begin the 10 km training while doing the normal OMAD.  Keep doing that until I can get back to OMAD LCHF.

It has to be calorie restriction through fasting.  Do away with carbs.

Minimize the many minds.

Hmmm...  Minimize the many minds.

Alright then, I keep my thoughts simple.  My goals are already very simple.  Therefore my thoughts should be the thoughts of a Beginner's Mind.

What are all these then?

Nothing more than human imagination.

Then from imagination, it becomes reality.  Alas, it starts with a person's imagination.  Thus it is important to imagine.  As Einstein put it, imagination is more important than knowledge.

--------------------------------------------------

Having said that, I will funnel my imagination to my specific mission; which is to be thin and fast.

Within the realm of my imagination, I free to soar with my thoughts.  I can be who I want to be.  I don't have to force myself to fit into a mold that society created for people to conform.

I DON'T WANT TO CONFORM. There is no incentive for me to do that.

I will rather be autonomous than conform to the masses.

By [b]e (me) being me, I am free to explore this hidden world within me without having to leave the comfort of CCC.  Everything external has lost its appeal once I discover this Universe Within.

Occasionally I manage to pull some gems and jewels out and put them on display like the Summit and Al Araf 7:7.  Other times they are the words I carved as I become a Wordsmith scribbling the blog.



Whatever the case may be, I gather all these while diving inside the Universe Within.



-------------------------------------------------------

OK fine, I am obsessed with exploring my Universe Within.  That's because although I had been *[been] exploring my Universe Within since I was in my school days, only in 2016 did I realize I am my own universe.  Even so, only now do I realize that I am a superverse in motion.

* Very interesting, Sarah.

To an adventurer and knowledge explorer, that is like discovering a new piece of land altogether.  This is especially true now that I reached the Summit of Al Araf 7:7.  Not to mention that my right hand is loaded with my rings and bracelet of power while I am wearing the titanium necklace.

All these are mundane objects in the eyes of the common folks.  However in the hand of a master even an old violin makes beautiful music.

Therefore, Sarah, I don't need to go beyond my 5 km radius to explore my potential as a human being.  By making my world small, I pay attention to the small things.  Instead of a 5 meters high giant, mine is 20 cm high.  Size, space, and distance become relative when I talk about my superverse.

Even my Rings of Power derive their power based on their ability to invoke my imagination.  Have you considered that possibility?

If you have, then you will realize that CCC is actually the Aladdin's Cave of Wonder.  Within CCC, are all my treasures.  Even the car is not mine.  The CCC is my end all be all.  Beyond that is my 5 km radius.

Such is the beauty of being small.

mm



                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment