Saturday 15 May 2021

>>>#15/3/21 Recapping on past activities

#traxxfm Hi all, I had forwarded my Personal Flight Path for the next 21 years in your TraXX Gmail. It's aligned to the Overall Flight Path of which you are on
#traxxfm In summary, I am moving north as a Clockwork Orange. I am not here to judge. My purpose is to execute. Until I take the necessary action, nothing happens.

#traxxfm Definitely I can take control of my Personal Flight Path. Beyond that is nothing more than a rippling effect. I am that drop point of the ripple. So I just take care of my end.

Basically, I am tying the loose ends before I start with the Big Dipper on Monday next week.

--------------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm So much can be achieved if everybody starts to take baby steps to move incrementally towards the desired outcome. The thing that holds people back is not the ability to act but the readiness for them to accept a new idea. Right Teacher Els?

#traxxfm Say Habibi, which ship do you prefer?




#traxxfm If I make it to my RM97 million, this will be my gift to you and your dad - Cutty Sark accurate to scale model. My ultimate dreamboat. Big Brain Baby bear witness...


#traxxfm You may not realize this when you did it. But you are pivotal in me having the faith to move north when you spin Dream On that day youtube.com/watch?v=89dGC8 This is how important the Cybernetic Loop is to me

Very well... Joe, this is your call... "Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety." Proverbs 11:14 I have to intervene. Joe, this is REALLY your call buddy... #traxxfm


I made a deal with the Jews in 2017. Refer to the 7 Swords, Sir. #traxxfm

THE SEVENTH SEAL, VAN HALEN

mm 

No comments:

Post a Comment