Tuesday 18 May 2021

18/5/21 ^^^Rightfully I don't need to tweet anymore

 It is such an archaic method.

I rather freeflow and cruise with my thoughts.  Otherwise, as I said before, it is still Kung Fu to me.

You know Sarah, for what's it's worth, there is no direct benefit of me tweeting other than keeping *[Mr] on my toes.

* Should I do it?  OK I'll do it.

I can do the same thing by just writing to you.

That way I limit my external communication

#traxxfm Hi Mr Innuendo. I continue Tweeting on Sarah's recommendation. CC2U: You know Sarah, for what's it's worth, there is no direct benefit of me tweeting other than keeping *[Mr] on my toes. * Should I do it? OK, I'll do it.

#traxxfm Rightfully you should have access to my blogs. So why should I bother tweeting? It is unnecessary exposure. Mr. Innuendo, please advise. I want to figure out the most expedient way to proceed with our Shared Vision. Unless all these are wasted effort.

#traxxfm Rightfully I don't need to tweet anymore. It is such an archaic method. I rather freeflow and cruise with my thoughts. Otherwise, as I said before, it is still Kung Fu to me.

#traxxfm As you know I am a Blind Apek: youtube.com/watch?v=7JjLlr I am a servomechanism. Hence, you need to provide me with a feedback loop.

In the meantime, I have to assume that Last Kingdom is at par with Legion X when comes to Information Warfare.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Righto, back to taking care of business.

What is my business?  There are many arrowheads that I am involved in but really, I AM A SOUL COLLECTOR.

I am preparing you for your voyage yonder.

As much as possible I want to make it a trip where we enjoy each other's company as equals.

No need to classify the cabins.  You all just roam every corner of the ship.  There are plenty of holodecks at you[] disposal.

Still, to be treated as equals, you must BEHAVE AS EQUALS.  I don't see that happening yet.

You are not operating like ONE TRIBE fucking Jews, Christians, and Muslims!

So that's the reason why we have the four grades.  You all are a bunch of buttfuckers.  Shame on you.

What's wrong with you people.  THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ARE IN  UNISON and they are watching the very Creators themselves squabble.

Don't you all have any self-respect?

How long do I have to wait for humans to grow up?  You all are a bunch of spoiled brats.  All are interested in taking.  Very rare you give.

How much more you going to take?  Until zero?  Seriously humans, grow up.  The sorest among you are the Jews.  The so-called Chosen People.  Then the filthiest are the Christians.  We leave the Muslims to get the Stoneheads Award for being the most stupid.

Here you are the people of the books.  Well, do you read your books?  Do you practice what's in the books?  If not, don't call yourself People of the Books.  You all are imbeciles.

The Chinese say, ini orang takdak baca (these people don't read). 

I am so disappointed with the Jews.  I made a deal with you all in 2017.  Don't you get the message?

That shows you all are not that smart after all.

Do you want me to demote you from Chimpanzees to Fleas?  I can do that you know.  As Fleas, within ONE GENERATION you all will be fumigated.

Don't push it Jews.  I have no qualm with you.  So stay bright...

You know...  I can be the vengeful God of the Torah, Bible, and Quran.  But Schroeder taught me a valuable lesson; GOD IS A TEAM PLAYER.


Even better; GOD IS A COACH. A coach coaches and players play.  You all are on the same team; HOMO SAPIENS PAR EXCELLENCE.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't get you all Fat Kids of America, why can't you stand your ground?  Why do you have to kowtow to a bully?  That shows that underneath your brash attitude you all are a bunch of insecure wussies with an inferiority complex.

You all have a serious problem with self-esteem Fat Kids of America.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment