Monday 24 May 2021

25/5/21 ###Let me OFFICIALLY record my disappointment with my mom here

 Where do I begin?  Well instead of saying, "Hi, how are you?"  She kept sending these multiple forwards doa which are rather useless:




That is basically the mindset of the Muslims in general.  Ask, ask, do, doa, never enough.  Nothing in exchange except pray 5 times a day, eat, shit, sleep, and daydreaming about the afterlife.

There is no mention of effort or at least some kind of gratitude.  They are takers...

Don't they get it?  It's a cause and effect.  Action and reaction.  Motion and emotion.  Garbage in garbage out.

So if these are the daily garbage coming out from them, do you think they will produce excellent results?

My mom is a bright woman.  A woman of integrity and a woman of substance.  But she took the wrong turn and became a religious zealot.  From that day on, she is just an empty shell devoid of intelligence.

My two uncles, her brothers passed away without finishing the Quran.  She paid an ustadz RM300 a pop for reading the Quran on behalf of my uncles.  As if you can assign somebody to do your homework in case you cannot finish it while you are alive.

When I told her Mikhail was found dead in a janitor's closet suspected of foul play, her response was, God loves him more.  What kind of fuck was that?

She is so full of shit about being pious and holy.  You know what?  She gossips.  There goes her living saint (as my grandma used to say about her) attribute.  A saint that gossips.

My father complained about her.  She rather listens to the ustadzs than to him.   She is pretty much like a follower of a cult, tailing the ustadzs wherever they give their lectures.  Usually, they will pass around the hat.  Per person donates at least RM10.  Normally RM50.  And yet she was impressed that one ustadz drives THREE cars.  Wallawei!  Who is feeding the gullible ustadz?  Just do the math!

I don't understand my mom.  From the very day, I was sent to live with my grandma, to the day I get 20 cents a day for my daily spending in *[in] primary school (average was RM1), to getting RM30 a month in boarding school (average was RM100).  What saddens me was knowing my sister, later on, got RM5 of daily allowance when she was in high school and she stayed at home.

*  Why such a substandard **[standard] treatment?

** Oh yeah?

Now you know why I steal?  My parents never buy me toys.  I steal money from my father to buy my own toy soldiers.  Even if found, they will get thrown away by my grandma and my father.  I steal books from the library because my parents didn't buy storybooks for me after I was 10 years old.  And here my two younger siblings were lavished with so much stuff.

Fuck...  I don't want to talk about it.

LET'S RIDE, SARAH!

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment