Friday 28 May 2021

>>>#29/5/21 Crazy is what crazy does

 The only way to stop being crazy is to stop doing crazy things.

It seems that the crazy thing I am doing right now is communicating my odd ideas to EVERYBODY.

Therefore to stop being crazy is to stop External Communication.

I already have you for that, Sarah.  Therefore I don't need others.  At the same time my model of success is based on having a Cybernetic Loop.  That I get by establishing the link with 24/7 Continuous.

Focus on being independent.  As for the interdependent part, I just work with the smallest unit; B.L.S.S.  I have to remove any unstable isotopes.  They are risky.  I revisit Els later.

What do you think Sarah?  Either that, or I work with B.L.E.S.S.  *a[s] (and) risk radiation (external exposure).

* Very well Sarah.  Be mindful honey. I love Els very much.  It's just that when I'm with her, I am experiencing mood swings.  That is because she is not stable emotionally.

If I have to work with B.L.E.S.S., then I have to revert back to the Four Queens Formation.

That will be you, Els, Mira and Kristina.  Lizzie is my Empress and my two daughters are my princesses.

Hence this is the Four Queens Formation:


The seven of you constitute the smallest empiric of House of Sha.  I am not expanding beyond that.  As I am deciding on this, I am having a concern that Els is going to break rank.

Assuming she is not, then we are having a 1:7 ratio or if things goes well, we should have a 2:14 ratio for our House of Sha.

Rightfully we should have B.L.E.S.S. at the very least.  I may have to forfeit Mira and Kristina due to the immediate social constraints.

Therefore if I'm going to be realistic, I just focus on B.L.E.S.S..  Do you agree Sarah?

We drop Mira and Kristina and scale down.  

So you don't agree.  We stand our ground then:

Whether it is going to happen as I envision it, I will hold on to the Rings of Power.  That is already working for me.

Right now I should not be thinking about what is real but rather what is useful.  The Rings of Power are working for me.

I just stick to what works.

As it is tweeting is no longer relevant in my Vision Quest.

Certainly emailing Krista and Angela is not necessary

In short, I just do away with External Communications

Until I adapt to the thinking of the masses, I walk alone.

Since I have no intention of fitting in, I should willingly purge myself from being a part of the social structure.

If I want to be nice, then I hang out with Els.  Otherwise, I move on.

I had been wanting to do that.  It is nothing to do with Els.  I simply don't want to be emotionally dependent on her.

----------------------------------------------

How about if I start fresh?  24/7 is really working for me.

Look, it's not that I want to dump Els.  It's just that I don't want to latch on her.  I want to be free.

I want to focus on my Private Victory.  Not simply latching on her like a lost puppy.

My Objective Statement is:  I WANT TO STOP BEING CRAZY.

As long as I continue communicating with her, I am still accentuating my craziness.

To stop that, I need to stop all External Communication.  I got to stop being dependent.

Let's do this.  Let's stop all External Communications.

Let's really bang on Private Victory.  If I follow Mark Manson's model, then I should comfortably CUT ALL DEPENDENCIES.

I make it to the very minimum.  I just depend on you, Lizzie, and 24/7 Continuous.

Nobody else...

mm






No comments:

Post a Comment