Friday 21 May 2021

>>>#22/5/21 It's all about thought, feeling and action

 

I woke up to a dream that I finally got to explain to Lizzie about the 777 Bees, 777 Borgs, and 777 Gayshas that I have.

This is a thought.  Where does this thought come from?  Is it stored in our brain or is our brain just a receiver; much like a radio receiving a transmission?  How in the world for me to possibly think about it and yet it is mathematically aligned from the House of Two Swords, to the Hexagon, to the Honeycomb 7, all the way to the Hive.  If you add the numbers, you will end up with 9; a NINER.  

9 is the highest digit.  Also referred to as wise in numerology.  Finally, 9 is also known as the magical number because any number you multiply by 9 and you keep adding the result, you get a 9!

I am a 9.  I am Sharudin 4964, born on the 4th September 1964.  Forever (4) Yin (9) & Yang (6) Forever (4).


A Wood Dragon (1964) born in the hour of the Tiger (3:08 am).  No matter how I slice and dice, I cannot lose.  I was born to win.




So let's work the numbers...



House of Two Swords (HoTS)
This is same o, same o Alpha Beta
777+777+777=2331
2+3+3+1=9
Niner 1


Hexagon
HoTS
Alpha Senior
Alpha Junior
Beta Senior
Beta Junior
Transgender
2,331x6=13,986
1+3+9+8+6=27
2+7=9
Niner 2


Honeycomb 7
13,987x7=97,902
9+7+9+2=27
2+7=9
Niner 3



Now, assuming each Honeycomb 7 is a Honeycomb 7
We finally have:
 The Hive
97,902x97,902=9,584,801,604
The total number of souls (plus-minus 9.7 billion boarding Sailbad the Sinner)
9+5+8+4+8+1+6+4=45
4+5=9
Niner 4

How is it that I can think of such things on my own?

Then comes the feelings.  That as I mentioned before is a concoction of chemicals reacting as the neurotransmitters in the brain.

These neurotransmitters act as the bridge between our thoughts and actions.  In my case, the most powerful product of this process is the Feeling of Certainty.  That comes from Unconditional Love; which derived from Secure Attachment. 



These lead to the utmost action; which in my case is training for the 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara, my ultimate destiny.


Basically, I can cut all the frills and say that my journey for the past 21 years is to prepare me for that run.  I truly believe in this awakening.



However, the run is a mean, not an end.  I have another 21 years to go towards my Final Destination and that is back to Sparta 4964.




After all that had been said, what counts is the deeds, not words:
 




What else do I need to say?  What is needed to be said had been said.  Now is to just do it.















#traxxfm I sent you an email on the alignment of thought, feeling, and action. I also roped in and a few others. Do note

No comments:

Post a Comment