Friday 14 May 2021

>>>#14/5/21 Today I must OMAD LCHF


Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Wonderful playlist today Rex. It goes *[] (well) with the somber weather. I am reading my emails to Big Brain Baby from the most recent to the previous since this morning. It's review time for me the entire day. As it is all ends well this Raya.

--------------------------------------------------

Well, from this point on the blogs are very much my personal thoughts on personal matters.  I am not obligated to give my opinion on other matters.

What concerns me is to achieve health and happiness.  That is to be thin and fast.

Therefore I will only keep to my personal thoughts.

Nothing much...  Nothing profound...  Just me entertaining myself.

I can do it without writing everything down.  However, I like doing it this way.  I am in no hurry of going anywhere.  So I might as well savor the moment attending to whatever in my mind.

Of course, I can read.  But reading turns me into a consumer while writing turns me into a creator.  It is more satisfying to be a creator even if what I create is only for my own consumption.

I guess it is the same with the situation where we have a person who talks nonstop.  In my case, I write nonstop.  I only stop to read what I write.

How about that?  I am an efficient self-sustaining organism.  I consume what I create.  The leverage is the cybernetic loop I get from listening to TraXX.

#traxxfm Hi there Habibi... I am an efficient self-sustaining organism. I consume what I create. I read what I write and then I write some more. The leverage is the cybernetic loop I get from listening to TraXX. So how about some neat Van Halen and Pink Floyd?

#traxxfm I realize one thing. By being hooked to TraXX all the time during my waking hours, I'm actually supplying a CONSTANT flow of feel-good chemicals to my brain. This then becomes a therapy session for me without having to rely on medication.

#traxxfm Nothing much... Nothing profound... Just me entertaining myself. I can do it without writing everything down. However, I like doing it this way. I am in no hurry of going anywhere. So I might as well savor the moment attending to whatever in my mind.

#traxxfm Of course, I can read. But reading turns me into a consumer while writing turns me into a creator. It is more satisfying to be a creator even if what I create is only for my own consumption.

#traxxfm I guess it is the same with the situation where we have a person who talks nonstop. In my case, I write nonstop. I only stop to read what I write. That will be useful when Google comes up with my Avatar in the future.

#traxxfm Would you believe? 21 years ago I envisioned telepathy, telekinetic, and radio cryptic. Then in 2006 *[m]e (we) moved toward cybernetic loop and embedded commands. Lo and behold now we are on the road to Global Telepathy 2024. Soon that is a reality.

#traxxfm I tell ya Habibi, there are times when I doubted the silver lining. I can say, as long as we trust the process, we are on the way to Empires of the Minds 2029 and World of Hybrid 2034 as well...

#traxxfm I admit, we need continuation in leadership Otherwise, the agenda of TraXX Starfleet will get disrupted like the time of and
#traxxfm My biggest disappointment is with After THREE years patronizing Chedet.cc the Old Coot is simply being an old coot. Nothing passes through. I hope this is not the case with

COULD  SHE BE MINE, DONNY OSMOND


#traxxfm CC2U: So, Sarah, I'm out of the Information Warfare when I hit The Summit. Am I right? It is interesting. Because instead of being a player myself, I am a coach. In this case, I am a super coach.

CRUEL LITTLE NUMBER, JEFF HEALEY BAND


#traxxfm OK here is the deal; a coach coaches and players play: youtube.com/watch?v=eW8aI0 Let's playball This is an All-Stars Game Since 1999.



#traxxfm Here is the game plan: It is a battle of wits. The dummies will never learn, the smarties always find a way



mm

No comments:

Post a Comment