Wednesday 12 May 2021

12/5/21 ***Don't mind me Sarah, I just want to ramble to myself

 I have no other plan for my retirement except to RUN, READ, WRITE, REPEAT.

External communication is a distraction, really.

What I need is within my reach.  I don't need to extend beyond my domain.

So far I got what I wanted from whatever digital download and WiFi connection within my CCC.

---------------------------------------------------

I am a truly lucky guy.  Within the confinement of my CCC and 5 km radius, I got it all.

Shit, I am still feeling hungry.  What is this?

Why do I feel like eating even after I had eaten a bowl of oats?

Really puzzling...

Not enough sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Beginning the Big Day I should be exercising again.

I only celebrate for one day.  Then the next day I get back to my routine.

I only need to do two things:

  • Eat OMAD LCHF
  • Ability to withstand hunger.
Lesson learned:  When I hit with a slump I should just take a good rest.

This is an ongoing battle.

If I am to win this battle, I got to do it for the long haul.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment