Sunday 23 May 2021

24/5/21 &&&Today is a calibration day

 &&&

I almost quit halfway during my training today.  It is too hot to my liking.

I could have lost today.  Tha[t's] (Thanks) to the counsel of Microbes and Dark Roast I bounced back.

I have to remember who is my archenemy.  None other than SSIDSLIP,  The head honchos are Sugar and Starch.  Strike the head and the body will follow.




Know yourself, know your enemy.

Who am I?  I am both Superman and Batman.  No way I lose on my Superman day.  

On my Superman day, I run far.  On my Batman day, I run fast.

All the while, my enemies are Sugar and Starch.

That is the cause of Type II Diabetes, Inflammation, Dopamine fluctuation, Obesity, Depression, and Cancer.

Therefore my battle is NOW, today.  No more Sugar and Starch.

They make me lazy, sleepy, and depressed.

It's OK to hate sugar.  Just STAY AWAY from eating sweet stuff.  Otherwise, I will experience Carbs Craving.

Which is better?  Eating carbs or being thin?

If I am thin I can be fast.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Way is in the Training.  I need to stay focus.

I must do my level best to be thin and fast.  I also need to win over SSIDSLIP.

If I can win over the 3 Cs I win over anything INCLUDING Bipolar Disorder.

mm 


No comments:

Post a Comment