Monday 10 May 2021

10/5/21 ***It is always good to rendezvous with Big Brain Baby


Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm I am in a loving mood today. Tell me what to do to make you happy. Will this help? youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg It's Al Araf theme song...


#traxxfm As the journey continues, it boils down to the "Jack vs Mad Jack" situation: youtube.com/watch?v=SUhmVf You win some you lose some...


#traxxfm This is really strange... The minute I decided that my salvation is the 21 km Hill Run, I suddenly experienced a SYSTEM SHUT OFF. I stopped my Water Only Fast, I eat a lot of sugary stuff, I sleep a lot, stop exercising, and am depressed.

#traxxfm It's like my body is rebelling against my will. Therefore this 21 km Hill Run is another battle by itself. The war is not over yet.

#traxxfm Funny to think about it, everything is a matter of regulating the neurotransmitters. Depending on the chemical composition at that time, I can feel very special or I can feel so ordinary.

#traxxfm I bet that's what happened to the prophets throughout the ages. They had a chemical imbalance. That doesn't explain all the karomah I am experiencing though. So there is STILL a possibility that I am special. Like what was presented in the Lego Movie.

#traxxfm I'll wait for Ramadan to be over. Then I'll start my training all over again. What is the real issue here? SUGAR! So no more 3-in-1 coffee and festival cookies. I have to put a stop to this.

#traxxfm I am sticking to the same storyline; the Chosen are MANY...

#traxxfm Can I do that? Can I reboot myself and start on a clean slate? Can I forgo everything that I know *a[s] (and) accept that I am nothing more than a person with a disability striving to be a man fully functioning? * Tha[nk] (That) is a comforting thought.

#traxxfm I said this many times, "There is no magic, there are only magicians." And yet, I cannot explain the karomah that I experience throughout my life... Are there exceptions for wizards and whiz kids?

------------------------------------------------

Now my mission is to get back on track with my Vision Quest.

As long as I don't smoke, I will be OK.  So now it's the battle *[] (of) sugar and starch.

* Today is not that bad.  I manage to taper off. 

#traxxfm Honey, today is exactly 2 months from the Moment of Truth. If we miss this window, then I shall proceed to 24/12/24. Time will flow and I will follow...


#traxxfm Hey Els, what is your prediction? You think that it will be a smooth voyage for the 21 years or will we experience turbulence? I can't really tell honey... I am Blind Apek LOL youtube.com/watch?v=7JjLlr Plus I don't time travel anymore.


#traxxfm However, if I follow the pattern, I say it all ends happily ever after. That is provided everybody goes through hell to go to heaven. We all got to pay the ferryman. For all its worth...



#traxxfm Personally, I am already on my execution mode as Din Kenit 227 for the next 4 years. All I care about is maximizing the 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara to every quarter. The rest are just clouds in the coffee. I found my Ace. Now is to whack the ace...



mm

No comments:

Post a Comment