Thursday 6 May 2021

6/5/21 ^^^The feeling is like being in a cocoon or in the womb

 That is what you get when you are secure and self-contained.

It is the effect of me shutting off all my blogs.  I am going through the cocooning stage for the next 4 years.

It feels good.  This way I keep being microscopic.

Now i[t] (is) to harness the energy I derive from being in isolation.

As I told you, Sarah...  Isolation is a resource.  By being in isolation, I can start paying attention to details.  I can slow down time and cruise.

Instead of allowing myself to get stuck in a stimulus-response situation, I actually exercising my freedom to choose.


------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm CC2U: Hey Sarah, you notice something? In its simplest form, happiness is about BEING. Be, do, have. You got to BE who you are.



In my case, my BEing is to be in solitude.  Therefore to be antisocial is natural for me.  I don't need to feel guilty about it.

I am a solitary creature.  The highest order for that is to be the Lonely Long Distance Runner.  That is me.  I like being all by myself.

That's why I don't understand why I was chosen to be the Clockwork Orange.  I walk alone.

Therefore the fate of humanity is the least of my concern.  And yet I have to meddle in those areas.

So now I am back to my roots.  I become the Scavenger Rat that I am.  Burrowing in the CCC.  Oblivious of the turbulence surrounding the Eye of the Tornado.

 I WALK ALONE.

All I care about is to conquer the 21 km Hill Run with all my shortcomings.

Surely, I like the life of the Jolly Green Giant.  However, within the next 4 years, I want to live the life of Din Kenit 227.  I want to explore the full potential of my Universe Within.

Today, I can stare at the Giants Troika.

At the same time, I am starting on a clean slate.  This is the cutoff point.

No more talking about External Affairs.  I am going back there.  I am moving forward to the 21 km Hill Run.

As I said, I breathe, sleep, eat, shit the Hill Run.

Maybe to Punjabi Putar, this is no headline news.  Alas, for me, this is my Ikigai.  This is my purpose of being.

It may not be measured in a monetary form.  However, by my own measurement, this is as satisfying as an achievement of scaling Everest.

----------------------------------------------

This cocooning doesn't concern others.  I am doing this for my personal satisfaction; to delight my Universe Within.

This is between me and my citizens.  I am taking them to Xanadu even before 2041.

mm


No comments:

Post a Comment