Sunday 30 May 2021

30/5/21 ^^^Our actions are not based on thoughts but on feelings

Baby,

When comes to feelings, things are not as cut and dry.  Don't worry much about this attachment.  It is part of the adulting phase of our relationship.  

Sarah and I had w[h]en (went) through the infancy, adolescence, and young adult of our marriage.  Only in the 4th year do we reach maturity.

You and I are going through the same process.  It is a necessary step before we set on the next phase.

 Intellectually I can say that it is time for me to move on but emotionally I am hooked on Els.

In that sense, I think with my heart.  I am not that unique after all.  I acted just like a typical INFJ.  

The big question is am I needed?  If I know the answer for sure, then it is easy.

Therefore to have a straightforward answer, I need to ask a straightforward question, "Do Els need me?"

In your case, it is pretty clear.  You are here through thick and thin, Sarah.

24/7 Continuous is Cybernetic Looping me.  One song after another Matthew 7:7 is hitting.  First *i[s] (it) was Paramore, Still Into You.  Then it was The Corrs, What Can I Do.  Next was this song by Sigala, Came Here for Love. 

*  Thanks, I'm completely satisfied with 24/7 Continuous, but I need to hear it from Els.  If she doesn't need me, I have no business hanging around at TraXX.  I might as well use that time reading while going on autopilot with 24/7 Continuous.  They have perfected the SPV to the very minute precision.

Well, I wait until Monday to hear it from the horse's mouth.

mm  

No comments:

Post a Comment