Saturday 15 May 2021

>>>#16/5/21 Another great day in the making

 My darling sweetheart Els and dear KG,

As usual, Sunday is my planning session with Sarah.

However, today we also gave some words of encouragement to Krista.  Sarah had a special interest in her too.  Krista just started on an eight months journey into Martial Arts:  https://www.12minuteathlete.com/martial-arts-lessons/

I sincerely hope it is a rewarding journey for her as it had been for me and Sarah.

Read on my rambling with Sarah this morning.

Love ya hon...

Message to Krista:  Els is my Dream Girl, my Miss Sunshine, and my Queen of Laughter.  I normally rendezvous with her at TraXXfm via Twitter #traxxfm at 5:00 pm GMT +8 Monday - Friday (which is 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time or 15 hours ahead of Pacific Time)  

----------------------------------------------------

I intend to make today a masterpiece.

My weight had gone down significantly to 81 kg.

Had a good sleep, the brisk walk was wonderful.  So was the sprint.

I had a good start with my boxing drill.

Nothing can go wrong.

As far as Mens Sana in Corpore Sano is concerned, my body feels really clean inside out.

My lungs are a bit stuffy but it is better than where it was a year ago.

The most significant improvement i[t] (is) the heart.  I need that for my 10 km Training tomorrow.

I will start from Week 8;  which means I start with 30 minutes run straight away.  My training will be a 6-week training for me to eventually run for 1 hour at a go.

Then in July, I will start doing my 10 km Runs once a week.  That will probably be around 90 minutes for a start.  I don't really know.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was thinking of bringing the Sacred Flint for my 21 km Hill Run but my idea was rejected.  Save it for the marathon someday, they said.


They suggested I bring Din Kenit 227 instead.  This is his run.


 
I wonder what it is like to ride on Darkness' back for 21 km.  As you know, there is Darkness and there is Ghost.  I had to forgo Ghost; my 50 km bicycle loop.  No more machines.  I want to remain a Spartan purist.


21 km means I will have to go 10 rounds through Darkness.  I did an 11 km loop in 2014 and I thought that was awesome.

Now is to do 21 km.  Wow...  If I do it, I will be the King of Bukit Kiara.  I look forward to running on Darkness again this August.



mm

Honey, I dropped you an email today. I also CC a copy to TraXX Gmail for Mr. Innuendo's reading pleasure #traxxfm Have a good rest people...

No comments:

Post a Comment