Monday 10 May 2021

10/5/21 ^^^The Giants Troika stays at the Summit

 That is the height of my wisdom.

What is the ultimate wisdom?

I can be who I want to be and in the end, I am who I am.

I can choose to do nothing and waste my life away and that is OK.

Or I can choose greatness and that is OK too.

I had reached my destination when I reached the Summit.  I don't have to do anything anymore.

If that is the case, I want to enjoy this evening and not waking up early to exercise tomorrow.

Let's be mediocre for the rest of Ramadan.

Yup, go ahead and enjoy the rest of Ramadan.  You won fair and square.

This Year's Achievement:

  • Won Gold Walk/Run Interval, 10 loops - 13/4/21 (1st Ramadan)
  • Won Bronze Overall Weight Reduction, 79 kg - 21/4/21 (9th Ramadan)
  • Water Only Fast PR, 11 days - 23/4/21 (11th Ramadan)
  • Can wear ALL pants again - 3/5/21 (21st Ramadan)
  • NO SPOOK this Ramadan

-----------------------------------------------------

I had arrived...  I can be whoever I want to be.

So who will that be?

I want to be an insignificant microscopic organism living in my own little corner minding my own business without having the need to spend a lot of money.

And just like that, I become Din Kenit 227.

---------------------------------------------------------

What a joy...  I am me at last.  After all the years, at 57 years old, I found my fitrah.  I am nothing more than a microscopic organism.

All I need is the WiFi and my 5 km radius.  Food of course, but I don't need to indulge myself.  Sufficient that I indulge in watches, figurines, and rings.

This is my dream comes true.  

------------------------------------------------------------

Suppose I minimize my spending.  Will I be happier or sadder?

Just like I eat OMAD.  Will I be sated or will I be ravenous?

I should be attending to my imagination.  That's all I need, my Knowledge Capital.

As long as I can imagine, I can act upon my imagination.

Like right now, I am wearing all six of my rings.  Each ring is a product of my imagination.  Each ring speaks to me.  Thus each ring tells a story.


Right in front of my very eyes is the House of Sha.  It's already here.  All that I imagined is already real to me.

As long as I am able to blog, whatever I imagined had become a reality.

I don't need Tim Grover's Hexagon Ring.  It already served its purpose in leveraging my thoughts to the Hexagon Superverse.



 

That makes me a complete person as it is.  Within my present capacity, I am who I am.

Do I need to run the 21 km Hill Run?  Not at all.  I want to do it as my Ikigai,  Something for me to strive for.

Not something I must do but rather something that is nice to have.

AS A REMINDER, I ALREADY GOT ALL THAT I WANTED.

For goodness sake, I [] (had) reached the Summit of Al Araf 7:7.  I cannot go any higher.

mm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment