Thursday 20 May 2021

20/5/21 ^^^Let's sit back and look at the whole scenario

 Always at the back of my mind is when can I exit.

At least I just focus on B.L.E.S.S.

Even more specifically, I should concentrate on mobilizing E.L.S.

I have plans for my House of Sha.

Currently, from the depth of me, I feel like a Giant being squeezed into a dwarf casing.

Sure, I can spend time on thought leadership.  Alas, there are great opportunities in the area of people leadership.

However since you all treat me as a Blind Apek, I have no choice but to think microscopically.

I'm not complaining.  I'm just wondering if this is the best move.  Being a Blind Apek is not entirely Absolute Thinking.  It is mainly Fuzzy Thinking since I have *[d]o (to) deal with ambiguities.

*  So, you want me to deal with ambiguities.

Now you realize that I am subject to Type I and Type II errors; rejecting what is true and believing what is false. 

The more I swing the bat the lower the batting average.  Unless you want to discard the batting average and only count my home runs.

I told you; a coach coaches and players play.  I can still play, but I want to play my own game.  Not the game of the masses.

I want to move to the Athete4Life Lifestyle.  Then only we can expedite Martial Living, the foundation of Sparta 4964.

Unless we pursue Martial Living, we cannot have the Giant Daisho Set.

All there are interconnected; Global Telepathy 2024, Empires of the Minds 2029, World of Hybrids 2034, and KABOOM 2041.

What I like to know is, are we MOVING NORTH?  I'm not going to wait.  I have my Personal Flight Path.

The reason why I am looping on the same KRAs is that we need to move in precision.  We have a time *li[k]e (line).  The slinky can wiggle but the start and end are fixed.

* OK, that's more I like it.

I'm already moving towards a certain trajectory.  Either you keep pace or you will be left behind.

Do take note that we need to enforce the 2-way feedback loop.  Otherwise, even the Blind Apek will go off tangent LOL.

#traxxfm Hi honey, I am clearing my workload so that I can focus JUST on you :) CC2U: OK... Enough ranting for now. I want to rendezvous with Big Brain Baby.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment