Monday 17 May 2021

>>>#18/5/21 ^^^I don't know what the hell I am doing

 Why I get Krista involved, I don't know.

Sometimes I do things because I am compelled to do them.

#traxxfm I like the way you had been progressing Bee 22. You are more relaxed nowadays. I also like the way you present yourself. There is no facade. You had more or less let your hair down. Keep on doing what you do best, sweetie.


#traxxfm Remember Bee 22, it is not about more and more expensive. It is less and less frequent; the basis of Voluntary Simplicity If you do that, you will have a very satisfying life. According to Mark Sisson, mice given 30% less food live 30% longer.


#traxxfm I know I should spend time with you. But the truth is, you are a clean slate. You don't have hang-ups. So I let you be. Hey, I wonder... What is this deal with you being 33? Don't be in a hurry to grow up. The twenties come and go in a jiffy. Hang on!


#traxxfm I wonder, when you read the Origin by Dan Brown, did you follow his journey graphically? This website really helps: langdonsworld.com/category/origi I hope you like the book... Of course, you can research further on the idea of Singularity. Very interesting topic.



#traxxfm Hahaha... Texas, Inner Smile. Freaked me out when I first saw this:


#traxxfm Oh yeah, you always talk about manifesting your thoughts and aligning yourself to the Universe. Here is my take on the Secret by Rhonda Byrne: goodreads.com/review/show/33 It is just an opinion and my personal perspective. I thought you might like to know.


mm


No comments:

Post a Comment