Wednesday 12 May 2021

13/5/21 ***I want to chill with Rex


Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm I agree with you Rex, the time of ending is a time of beginning. In this case, Death is Only the Beginning...


#traxxfm Personally speaking, I only care about my Vision Quest: As mentioned in the movie The Ghost and The Darkness, the knighted Sir stressed, "My only concern is my knighthood. We will not let some issues with the local wildlife derail our plan for the Empire."



It's 1:00 pm.  That's it.  I am done with my Raya celebration.

----------------------------------------------------

In its truest sense, I am a drifter.  I don't do anything productive beyond my personal preference.

I wonder if that is permissible?  Makes me wonder how philosophers, artists, poets, and saints earn their keeps.  Let alone extreme sports enthusiasts.

Well, perhaps beyond thriving is where we are really flourishing.

After all, that's how civilization prosper.

After we thrive we flourish.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment