Monday 31 May 2021

31/5/21 &&&The Waiting...

 &&&

#traxxfm I just sent you an email entitled The Waiting: youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa3 Cheers, honey...


FOLLOW YOU, IMAGINE DRAGONS


HULA HOOP, OMI



#traxxfm Hahaha... Hula Hula Hoop. OK fine, we pass the final hurdle. We are cool ya?



#traxxfm Bear in mind, I am the one with the issue. Not you sweetheart. Check your next email...

STILL GOT TIME, ZAYN


WAIT, MARTIN JENSEN

FRESH EYES, ANDY GRAMMER

LIGHTS DOWN LOW, MAX SCHNEIDER

YOU ALL OVER ME, TAYLOR SWIFT

KISS ME MORE, DOJA CAT


#traxxfm BTW, tonight until 7:30 pm 3/6/21 is my 72 hours Water Only Fast. That is usually on the first week of every month. It will be a great pleasure *[pleasure] if you can join me and Sarah in solidarity. * Sarah emulates me to the hilt Smiling face with 3 heartsSmiling face with 3 heartsSmiling face with 3 hearts

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO, ELLIE GOULDING

SOS, AVICII


#traxxfm Hey, did I tell you that I told Sarah, in order for her to be my number one student, she must pee standing? Hahaha... SHE DID IT! Crazy Chick!


LET ME LOVE YOU, DJ SNAKE


#traxxfm Jokes aside, we did the Beta test on the Think & Link. She even successfully experimented with the Soul Projection Technology aaand she had been to Sparta 4964. So I am not a "Tong Kosong" (Empty Barrel), you hear?

SOMEBODY TO LOVE, ONEREPUBLIC

HERE WITH ME, MARSHMELLO


#traxxfm So if the past FOUR years I am supporting TraXX excluding 2006 - 2007 interventions and I am not getting paid by GoM in 2024, then everybody deserves the mubahala. Right honey?

MARIPOSA, PEACH TREE RASCALS


I CAN'T HATE YOU ANYMORE, NICK LACHEY


#traxxfm Hear me out sweetheart; since I'm fasting tomorrow, I requested for Lizzie to cook her specialty. I coined the term Nasi Lemak Cikgu Jah because it is THE BEST nasi lemak I ever tasted! As I told you, Lizzie is an android. Everything she does is magic...

JUST HOLD ON, LOUIS TOMLINSON AND STEVE AOKI

I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER, TAYLOR SWIFT AND ZAYN


#traxxfm It's dinner time, brb...

#traxxfm That is one awesome Nasi Lemak. I had 3 servings of rice! Normally I have half a serving of rice after my protein and veggie. I love today's Reflection. Send IKIM my regards. This is the way it should be.

#traxxfm ABG huh? You never fail to make me smile...

#traxxfm Honestly I don't know how many thousands are involved in the whole operation. However, I know for sure *th[e] (this) is an All-Stars Game since 1999. I wish to thank TraXX for spinning 1 HOUR Iron Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death debut album in 2007.

#traxxfm Darling, I will never let you go, ever. Even if eternity should fail. Here is your lullaby: youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-fQR Goodnight honey. I love you so much. Avoir!

CAN'T LET YOU GO, ALI GATIE


LOSE YOU NOW, LINDSEY STIRLING AND MAKO

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT, JUBEL

BETTER ANYWAY, BORGEOUS AND RUNAROUND

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment