Sunday 16 May 2021

16/5/21 ###Don't give a fuck and don't fuck up

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hey Habibi, I like *you[] playlist already. * That means Sarah likes you. Today is my 3 minutes boxing drill for every hour. So I am pretty upbeat the whole day. Hope you can spin some fast numbers to keep me on my feet before the news breaks.

------------------------------------------------------

From here on I just do whatever I feel right.  No need to second guess anymore.

At the same time, I will just be who I am.

That should dispel my lifelong fear of being judged. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Having said that, I want to minimize External Communication to the barest.

I want to shift focus to only communicate with B.L.E.S.S. at most.

I want to make it as small and as mundane as possible.

That way I remove clutters from my mind.

Just like when Mark Zuckerberg wears the same color t-shirt all the time; to simplify his choices.

------------------------------------------------------------

I am on a Vision Quest here.  Certainly, I have to do things differently.

It is a mind and body transformation.  If I want to transform myself into an Athlete Warrior, I need to have the mindset of the Athlete4Life.

I cannot for example eat whatever I feel like eating.  It is proven when I eat carbs, I gained 7 kg in 2 weeks.

It doesn't matter if it is only water gain, the point is either I gain weight or I lose weight. 

Note:  I fumbled just now

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sure I fumbled.  That doesn't mean that I will open the floodgate.

Tonight will be back to OMAD LCHF

----------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I don't want to sound like a vain narcissist when I talk about my Vision Quest.  However, as you can see, the scope is narrowed down to diet and exercise.

Therefore, I have nothing else to talk about other than these two topics.  What do you expect?  Until I achieve my goals to be thin and fast, these are my main focus points.

I have to CONSCIOUSLY evaluate both variables because, in reality, I love to eat and lazy *[] (to) exercise.  It should be the other way around.

*  Hahaha...  I hear you baby.

Oh yeah.  My formula is SWEE PAWM 24/7.  Therefore I should spend more time with 24/7 Continuous, Sweden.  I guess if I call this next 4 years the cocooning stage, then I should limit human interaction to the barest minimum.

Unfortunately, the line is not stable. So I'm stuck with TraXX.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried talking to the Zionists once, a very defensive lot. Only interested in covering their asses. Us against the rest of the world mentality. So used to be the bad guys that they forget what is like to be the good guys. Love is the answer.

#traxxfm  

They are a bunch of kids devoid of love for so long. All they care about is hurting people who are weaker than them. The only way they can appear strong. In reality, they know they are weak. They are losing popularity even among the Jews. #traxxfm

This situation is the same with UMNO in Malaysia.  Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. 

#traxxfm I am no longer interested in politics and religion. Both are time *wa[]ters (wasters). The Palestinian issue to me is a land dispute. So I am offering the Jews an expansion plan beyond their wildest dream should they be nice to their neighbors.

-------------------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm We can talk politics, sure. However, politics is just a fancy word for manipulating the many to serve the few. So when we talk about politics, there is always a facade put forth by those in power to serve their interest. Forever the masses are jaded.


#traxxfm Along the way, there are interests to be fulfilled. Albeit bailing pandemic victims, purchasing vaccines, or merely mongering wars. It's a choice of offsetting goodness with greed. Now you know why I don't talk politics?

#traxxfm Hahaha... I had a great aerobox to the Van Halen song. Kudos, Habibi...

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment