Thursday 6 May 2021

7/5/21 ^^^The Success Criteria of the Cocooning Phase

 Below is the checklist of things I must do to arrive at my destination:

  1. I need to SWEE
  2. Withstand hunger
  3. Avoid sugar and starch
  4. Stay in isolation
  5. Keep away from the 3 Cs
  6. Watch out for depression
  7. Remain physically active
  8. Strive to be thin and fast
  9. Stay away from Social Media
  10. Minimize spending
I think this is my most sensible list so far.

I need to be a Light Traveler; as in weightless.

While there are many goals that I need to pursue, the deciding factor is the ability to be thin.

That is the entry point.

All my energy is towards me weighing between 55 kg to 60 kg.  This is the only way I can guarantee success.

Therefore, the next leap is to weigh 69 kg.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment