Monday 24 May 2021

24/5/21 ^^^Let's talk about something exciting today

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hey, how is my baby today? youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe We go on an excursion today... Do you like that?


#traxxfm Let's look at life after death and the afterlife. Now I am certain that our consciousness endures after death:



#traxxfm Although I am a Believer, I need to see the evidence to support my beliefs. I don't go by blind faith. I'm fully satisfied with this explanation:


#traxxfm These two documentaries settled the issues of life after death and the afterlife for me. Therefore at this point, I no longer have issues about God, the Afterlife, and Judgment of Heaven.

#traxxfm I also have no issues with me being God Almighty. Therefore I have no issue with my journey in life.  
I have a purpose. The immediate purpose is to train until I can run 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara.  



#traxxfm To do that I must be able to run 5 km, 10 km, and 11 km Hill Run. My main requirement is a STRONG HEART. Then, I need a set of clean lungs and stable legs. I must remember to sleep well, move more, and EAT RIGHT.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once I lose the tummy, I can wear all my pants again.  Overall, I am not that fat.  My issue is my tummy.  That is the insulin meter.

So here I am.  already reaching the summit.  Therefore my thought, feeling, and action are aligned.  I am now aligned in my thought of wisdom, my feeling of certainty, and my action for adventure.

It is about DELIGHTING THE UNIVERSE WITHIN.  I need a sound mind in a sound body.  Thus, the software and hardware must be upgraded.  

Certainly sugar and starch don't go well with a healthy microbiome.

That is what the whole alignment is all about.  I must have the wisdom and the certainty to act on my most glorious adventure.

I am a superverse in motion.

Man, this apple cider vinegar is really fantastic.  I think it synthesizes the fat in my body into energy because I am feeling a PEAK STATE.

Bottom line, do not doubt who I am and where I am going.  I am God Almighty.

#traxxfm This certainty of doing something right is really fantastic.



#traxxfm It is surely very empowering to be Mr. Right. To be the guy chosen to be God Almighty. I can't believe my lucky star. Out of 7 billion people, I am the One. I am The Lego Movie's SPECIAL... ROTFLMAO



#traxxfm So now that I know who I am, what is my purpose, and where I am going, all it takes is ACTA NON VERBA.




#traxxfm Just take the necessary action. All the answers are within me. Well, I'll be damned.




#traxxfm My oh, my... In 4 years it will be the Golden Reign of the Wood Dragon. That will last for a decade. Then 7 years we party until KABOOM 2041. Sweeet!



#traxxfm In the meantime, I have FOUR YEARS (that long!) to train for my 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run. Life is so beautiful. All because I was born to win.



#traxxfm Well, to be fair I did infaq 50% of my wealth when I became a millionaire and I pledged to be the Creator's Most Loyal Soldier when I was a Wandering Sufi. So was it nature or nurture? Predestination (green cloth) or Freewill (blue cloth)?


FOLLOW YOU, IMAGINE DRAGONS


#traxxfm OK honey, here is my reply: youtube.com/watch?v=e9gEZc I told you, I marry you for eternity, baby...


#traxxfm You may not realize this, but I was there when you need me the most: youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIG You don't remember do you?



#traxxfm None of you remember? Come ooon... TraXX Starfleet Since 2006. Somebody got to remember I am Bladderhorn Rescue Vehicle 911. I am here to RESCUE YOU ALL. Including the Stone Worshipers.




USED TO BE, KIIARA AND STEVE AOKI



BEST NIGHT, JUSTICE CREW


#traxxfm It is a diminishing return at one point. I'll rather be a Hedonist Hermit LOL:


JUST FOR ONE NIGHT, ASTRID AND BLONDE




#traxxfm No matter how many stars in the sky, you are my Kitty Kat Pet, honey: youtube.com/watch?v=4WW4qc You are SPECIAL too...


#traxxfm What can I say, it's all within the House of Two Swords: youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3 Mi Casa Su Casa...


#traxxfm OK this is my suggested configuration. Go for a 1:7 config. That is my personal configuration between the Prime and the Subs regardless of whether the Prime is Alpha or Beta. Many to many, we wait for White Space, another Lifecycle.


WHY A WOMAN ALWAYS HAS TWO GUYS IN HER LIFE, CHRIS ROCK


TO BE WITH YOU, DAVID ARCHULETA


#traxxfm Be mindful it is an Apple and No Apple situation. In this case, if I don't get paid by 2024 then everything is shifted to 2041 (the No Apple). No money, no honey. However, I will give you the dowry on our 10th Wedding Anniversary. That is my promise to you.



#traxxfm It is not going to be much since it is based on my savings compounded interest and I will do the equitable apportionment with Lizzie and Sarah. It's more of a commitment on my part although none of you asked for it. None wanted the RM4 million apiece either.

#traxxfm As I told you and Sarah from the very beginning, I don't want a fling or an affair. I want to marry you both for eternity. The condition that Lizzie set is Personal Freedom comes with Financial Freedom. So that's how the RM4 m comes about. A million thanks.


#traxxfm It is maktub I marry a Moslim, a Juice and a Chritztron...

#traxxfm Now you know why I sold my Life's IP to Larry Page for RM97 million. That includes the Think & Link and the Soul Projection Technology. It's for the House of Sha. On my own, I hardly finish even RM100 a month.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment