Sunday 23 May 2021

23/5/21 ###I can always start on day one

 Suppose I don't like what I see about myself in the past.  Can I change it IMMEDIATELY?

I think I can.

What is it that I don't like?

Well, I don't like exposing myself to the outside world.

I should be a Private Citizen EVEN IF I can interact with others.

All external communications are not necessary.

If I want to be small, I should just keep it to[o] (to) myself.

I just do B.L.E.S.S.

I just tweet Els.  Even that, sparingly.

Seriously, there is nothing more to be said.

Now I know that my mission is the 21 km Hill Run.  Therefore I just concentrate on that.

------------------------------------------------

Let's just talk about the Vision Quest.  In other words, just concentrate on the Universe Within.

I guess, the bottom line is I need attention.

What if I give all that attention to myself than expecting the attention to come from others?

Why not I give to *[to] me; the encouragement, the kind words, the perspective, and intellectual exploration, etc. without having to rely on external input?

* That should work.  Of all the input, your input is the one that matters the most.

Therefore I shall continue the journey alone.

From this point on, my mindset should be geared towards being a loner.

I should remain an enigma.  Minimize public exposure and remain detached.

I should come from the point that I am INDEPENDENT

mm 



No comments:

Post a Comment