Tuesday 11 May 2021

11/5/21 ***Ah yes Sarah, our soiree before we adjourn

 My darling sweetheart,

Join me for a casual *[] (chat) with Sarah.

* Yes, Sarah insists...

Goodnight honey.  I always love you.

Sine Cera,












11/5/21


Here is the deal...  While we are saying that we are going in a certain direction, the truth is we never really leave in the first place.

It's a treadmill.  While we think we had walked far, we never really leave the place.  We are still here where we started.

Now is to know the place for the first time.  Of course, we are getting older chronologically but from the quantum perspective, like the treadmill, we stay the same.

I told you that time stands still for the next 21 years.  What it means is the outcome had been determined no matter how we change the course.

In my case, it is a vortex.  No matter what I do, my effort will take me through the vortex. Not only that, it spins faster and faster while it narrows to the final destination.  I can go ahead and *t[hat] (take) the long route, but in the end, it is back to the very Path that had been set for me.

* Is that so, Sarah?

As I told RR, there are many paths.  Just stick to you[] path because every path will take you home.  Some are long and winding while others are short and sweet.

I am taking the shortest possible route, the 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara.  That is Home Sweet Home for me, baby.

That's all I'll be thinking for the next 4 years.  I really want to whack the Ace.  If I can do *i[s] (it) once, I will be very happy indeed.  If I can do it every quarter, that will be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

* OK sweetheart, let's aim for one, at least...

mm

#traxxfm Baby, I sent you an email of my soiree with Sarah. As for you Rex Montis I CC to TraXX Gmail for your viewing. I am still very optimistic about the Eclipse of Change that supposes to happen on 10/7/21 youtube.com/watch?v=K0HfS5 Veni Vidi Vici


No comments:

Post a Comment