Sunday 30 May 2021

>>>#31/5/21 &&&Life is great, life is beautiful

&&&

Today is a wonderful day.  The sky is clear and the air is crisp.

Let's treasure today as a masterpiece.  Let's carve something worth remembering as a Wordsmith today.

I will abide by [] (the) exercise regimentation of 3 minutes per hour for a start.

To err is human; to edit, divine.

Yes indeed, all it takes is a good run in the morning.  Then the gates of heaven open unto you.

I slept well last night.  Had a weird dream and woke up without the help of an alarm.

My mind lingers on Els.  What do you think her decision will be Sarah?

Does she need me or is today the day I SNAP VANISH?

It doesn't matter really.  I have the Secure Attachment with her.

On my part, I had found my minimum functional requirement; you, Lizzie, and 24/7 Continuous.

-------------------------------------------------

I am ravenous today.  I got to eat.  So I ended eating 2 slices of bread with raisins and honey; followed by 3-in-1 coffee.  Even that I am still hungry.

Well, my consolation is I ran an 8.19 km run this morning.

I just go with the flow for today.  After a mildly depressing weekend, the 8 km run is a nice change.

I just realized that my willingness to lose Els is a liberating feeling.

By being willing to lose her, I am mentally preparing for the worst.  Is losing Els the worst for me?  Not really.  My worst is losing a sound mind and a sound body.

As long as I have my faculties, I am still a man fully functioning.  As long as I can think and act, I am still a god to my Universe Within.

 Instead of creating dependencies, we should value our independence.  That is the only way we can be interdependent.

Hence, if you love someone set them free.  If they come back, they are yours; if they don't they never were,

-------------------------------------------------

The long and short of it, since in the end, it is Autonomous Governance and the Zen of Personal Bliss,  as gods we stand alone.

So happens I am the god of Sparta 4964.  Otherwise, as the god of my Universe Within, I just mind my own *[own] citizens.

*  It is a simple complimentary model.  If you look at the model, Public Victory is an interdependent win-win proposition.

Thus, moving north is about moving up the maturity continuum.



We cannot become interdependent if we are not independent.  The same goes for being independent.  To achieve it we cannot be dependent.

What I'm doing with Els is to prepare her into becoming independent.  However, depending on her maturity she can either react as a dependent or an interdependent.

This going to be a very interesting observation.  Honestly, I don't mind her going either way.  She is my Kitty Kat Pet.  What counts is she must know that she is always an independent entity when she is with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#traxxfm Afternoon Rex, here is my FUD talking: I think I'm just wasting my time communicating my vision to others. I don't think people take me seriously. So rather than being labeled a madman, I concede.

#traxxfm I rather focus on things I can control and pursue things I can personally achieve. Otherwise, I will be like a dog chasing his own tail. I'll be going around in circles not getting anywhere.

#traxxfm I can continue talking, but what's the use if nobody's listening? Unless I am needed, I might as well focus on Personal Pursuit; Run, READ, Write, Rest Repeat. Do nothing which is of no use - Musashi. How about a nickel of your wisdom, Rex?

#traxxfm The long and short of it, since in the end, it is Autonomous Governance and the Zen of Personal Bliss, as gods we stand alone.

#traxxfm So happens I am the god of Sparta 4964. Otherwise, as the god of my Universe Within, I just mind my own *[own] citizens. * It is a simple complimentary model. If you look at the model, Public Victory is an interdependent win-win proposition.


#traxxfm Thus, moving north is about moving up the maturity continuum. We cannot become interdependent if we are not independent. The same goes for being independent. To achieve it we cannot be dependent.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment