Saturday 8 May 2021

8/5/21 ###I hope to bounce back from this slump soon

 My darlings Sarah and Els,

Wishing you the best of health.

This is a challenging week for me.  I had been bingeing on carbs like a drug addict on a roll.

I think the binge is due to several factors.  Part of it is because I start consuming sugar in a large amount again.

That however is not the root cause.  I was slightly depressed.  My dopamine level had depleted.  That is obvious when I started to have nightmares last week.  I had difficulty sleeping too.  That prompted me to cut short my Water Only Fast to 11 days.

Now I cannot stop drinking the 3-in-1 coffee and eat sweet treats.  The good news is, today the carbs creep had slowed down much.

I believe what I'm experiencing now is a temporary setback.  Once I can calibrate my sleep, exercise, and diet again, I am back on the track to pursue my Vision Quest to run the 21 km Hill.

At present, my routine is a bit off.  Primarily because I cannot sleep on time.  Due to that, I cannot exercise in the morning and that leads to an erratic eating schedule.

Slowly I will calibrate my training all over again.

The dangerous thing that I fear the most is dark depression.  It comes with despairing thoughts and a lack of motivation.  Thank God, I only experience this symptom just a few times a year.  However, if I am not careful it will lead to suicidal thoughts.

Very well then...

Love you always.

Sine Cera,

8/5/21



No comments:

Post a Comment