Sunday 23 May 2021

23/5/21 ***Chilling with Habibi

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hi, Habibi. Today is a lazy Sunday for me. It's pretty much dependent on the Cybernetic Loop that you spin. Since you take it nice and easy, so am I.

I slept at 4 am this morning. Had a Din's Dozen and a Q&A session the whole time. Before your session, I was watching an analysis of Hallowed Be Thy Name and Rime of the Ancient Mariner by a Vocal Coach and Opera Singer. I forwarded that to and #traxxfm

#traxxfm I don't know if it is just me or it is quite common; I find listening to the radio is much *[] (more) interesting than watching TV or YouTube. * OK, Sarah feels the same way. Radio now is so interactive. I become a participant instead of a spectator.

#traxxfm I was never a spectator except for tennis and the Olympics. So I never watch World Cup or any spectator sports. I rather do something. Now you know why I tweet. I need to participate. Can't just be a bystander or observer.

#traxxfm The Zulu greets by saying Sawubona, "I see you." The reply is Sikhona which means, "I am here to be seen." Meaning, until you see me, I don't exist. Ubuntu ngumuntu ngabantu - "A person is a person through other persons."

-------------------------------------------------

Let's venture out.  Let's listen to Heaven.

Well, I listen to Canon in D solo piano instead.

What are the gems and jewels I gathered today?

The most relevant one is knowing that I don't need to be part of the system to be successful.

I am already a success the way I am.  I don't need acceptance from the masses.

Sufficient that I accept myself as a Warrior Who Walks Alone.

Very nice indeed.

Shucks, the line is bad.

---------------------------------------------------

This is the point where I exit and remain microscopic.

What's holding me back from leaving the crowd?

Just my own personal peculiarity.  There is [] (no) lock or chain to hold me back.  I am free to be free.

 Well alright.  Nonneediness...  No need to tweet.  I just attend to the blog only.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's a question of which is more pleasurable; tweeting or blogging.  If I look at the past trend, it is exciting to interact with others but it is more satisfying to keep it to just you and me.

I want to take a short nap.

mm



mm

No comments:

Post a Comment