Sunday 23 May 2021

>>>#24/5/21 Wisdom, Certainty and Adventure

 The feeling of being needed and the need for attention are the two antithesis of don't give a fuck and don't fuck up.

Today is a somber day for me.  I am not in the mood to run.  I am thinking of having 3-in-1 coffee and crackers with honey.

Perhaps I should listen to my body.

Let's just try black coffee.

Then I shift my run at 8:00 am.

I know what is the main issue.  My schedule is off today.  I woke up at 7:00 am.

Therefore I should not spike myself down any further.

-----------------------------------------------

Let me listen to what Microbes have to say:

Have the black coffee and wait until 8:00 am to run.

If by then you still feel somber, then wait until 8.30 am and run.  

Bottom line; you are a Superman today.  You must fight depression.

--------------------------------------------------

Today is an important day for me.  It is the beginning of my crossover to the 10 km Training.

My mental condition now requires me to self-preserve.

So I need to fight melancholy and stay on track.  This is no time to give in to SSIDSLIP.

I can do this.  I can fight SSIDSLIP.

------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm...  This is so strange.  Why I even have this dialogue?  

What does Dark Roast have to say?

WE RIDE SHA! Fuck Sugar and Starch.

I see.  So all this while it is Sugar and Starch talking?

Right, Sha, they are trying to sabotage you.

Remember Sha, your number one enemy is SSIDSLIP

--------------------------------------------------

I have [] (to) get back on track.  Non-neediness.  

Don't give a fuck and don't fuck up

Let's be realistic.  Let's hit the seventies before May ends.

Focus on the endgame.  I want to weigh 55 kg and then scale up to 60 kg.

So my endgame is to hit the fifties and run at 10 km/hour.

This I have to be very clear.  This I do by calorie restriction through OMAD LCHF.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment