Tuesday 25 May 2021

25/5/21 ***Since yesterday was a peak, today is a valley

#traxxfm Hi sweetheart, I slept like a log just now. Today's big win was the Walk/Run Interval Training. That was really an explosive run. I only completed half of the 3 mins per-hour workout. I ate lunch too. Therefore I had tapered down much today. Just relax.

#traxxfm I noticed that I crashed after I drank 3-in-1 coffee and ate lunch. Food certainly is a deciding factor. Basically, from now on I continue to keep my world small. The smaller it is the more I can pierce the pinhole of Mushin No Shin.

#traxxfm This is my mantra: Run, Read, Write, and Rest. All that within my BU 2 White Space parameter. It's the Athlete4Life regimentation. As I shrink my parameter, my mental horizon expands. Pretty much like the life of the Marathon Monks of Mount Hiei.

#traxxfm My daily routine is pretty much the life of a Citizen Soldier, except that I am a Hedonist Hermit. With the exception of digital comfort, my life is highly regimented. For every disciplined action, there are multiple rewards. - Jim Rohn

#traxxfm Therefore my highlight of the day is talking cock and singing songs with you. Other than that, I have Sarah. Isolation is a resource. It's not the same as loneliness. I choose to be living this life. This is my Ikigai, my reason for being.


#traxxfm You may be thinking, how is it possible for him to live in such a confined space? Well, physically I am here but mentally I am in Dragon Planet; Torres Del Paine, Patagonia, Chile. You can imprison my body, but you cannot imprison my mind. - The Dalai Lama

#traxxfm I had reached the stage in my life where everything is Zen and anything is zazen. Look at a frog. The frog is Zen because it is in zazen all the time without even realizing it. I am in that situation right now. By being a Nothing, I am everything.

#traxxfm Get hold of this idea: The swords are the extension of the hands The hands are the extension of the arms The arms are the extension of the head The head is the extension of the brain Therefore the SWORDS are really YOUR BRAIN; Daisho Set, big and small.





#traxxfm Aaah... Keep Holding On... Terabithia... Earth as the Giant Daisho Set... We as the Two Swords, Alpha Beta Niten Ichi...



#traxxfm Everything I had been telling you is interconnected. Why the flight path, why I want you all to stop worshiping the Stone, all the way to KABOOM 2041. Notice? So far, NONE was for me EXCEPT my payments which are mine anyway. The rest are for you all kids.

#traxxfm We need Global Telepathy 2024. Only from telepathy can we scale to telekinetic and teleporting. We need the Wright Brothers flying machine before we can build a jet plane. I am only Factor 64, Al Wajid (the Seeker). We need to connect to the other 98 factors

#traxxfm I spoke this concept to a movie maker. He said, "It's like the X Men." Hahaha, I never thought of it that way. Yes, it is like the X Men. So far I found 2: Dean Karnazes and Ilchi Lee. There are many others. You are one too baby...

#traxxfm You know that in my book, time is not linear. It's like a pearl necklace jumble in a purse. So as much as the "slinky" resonates between two polarities, in the end, WE ALL live happily ever after. No eternal damnation ALTHOUGH you still have to pay Ferryman

#traxxfm When I first know you, I thought that you were a big baby. I still think you are and I don't mind to baby you. However, now I think you make a good mommy. I saw you with kids. You switch roles. Just a passing thought. I am in cruising mode right now.

#traxxfm Honey, I want you to realize something. Whatever I write is scrutinized by Sarah and Legion X. Some that are not agreeable will not pass through. This is a collective effort here. Just to let you know...

#traxxfm Sweetie, I'm about to have dinner. So I will be away from the PC. Therefore here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=MwSL-5 Goodnight darling. I love you so much... Avoir!


#traxxfm Hey honey, how about we take a break for the rest of the week? A woodcutter that stops and sharpens his ax will cut more trees. You like the idea?

#traxxfm So the answer is a no? OK, I'll hang out with you. I was thinking of catching up with my reading...

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment