Saturday 29 May 2021

30/5/21 &&&I should keep my thought to myself

 &&&

I woke up this morning to the thought that I should not extend my craziness to other people.

Sufficient that I record these thoughts in the blog.  Otherwise, I am only letting people see how severe my illness is.

These are [are] no Shared Visions.  They are symptoms of a mental illness.

It's OK for me to deal with my own madness.  I can handle it.  As a matter of fact, I turn it into something positive.


   I don't think other people are taking it seriously.

So, the best is for me to be on my own to pierce the pinhole of Mushin No Shin and gather the Wisdom Within for myself.

I am a Sigma Male, I can manage my own thoughts without having the need for approval from others.


The Greek Alphabets

Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Delta
Epsilon


It's like squeezing grapes.  Eventually from juice, wine is distilled.  My wine is none other than the 21 km Bukit Kiara Hill Run.


These are the essence of my Wisdom Within:



"Exercise is king, nutrition is queen.  
When you put them together; 
you have a kingdom."

- Jack LaLanne










A firm resolve does not know how to weaken or as they said in the movie…  
Once you get it up, keep it up!











Should eternity fail, then according to my Wisdom Within, the Final Frontier is none other than a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.



Here lies the paradox.  I have to go back to the past [] (to) be in the future.  My life must be as Spartan as possible to win Cyborg War 2.0.



----------------------------------------------

That wasn't so bad.  If that is madness, then I say let [] (me) be among the insane ROTFLMAO.




mm

No comments:

Post a Comment