Monday 10 May 2021

11/5/21 ^^^Goofing around with Rex


Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Hey Rex, howzit goin'? I'm gonna bug you today juz becoz I can LOL

#traxxfm As you know, my thoughts had traveled far and wide. For 21 years I had penetrated close to 60 countries and many layers of thought leaders. The time has come for me to become a private citizen. I had done my bit for humanity. Now is to pursue my Vision Quest.

#traxxfm I had closed all my blogs including my beloved Dreams of Mirrors. You guys are my only window to the outside world. I asked myself, "what will I do if I'm guaranteed success?" The answer is to run 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara every quarter. That's all I care about.

#traxxfm Come to think about it, by choosing simplification, I actually expanded my Universe Within. Can you believe it? In the end, my very trophy is right there within my 5 km radius? According to the Feng Shui Master, my house is in the Valley of Sleeping Dragon.

#traxxfm Here is something for you to consider: Suppose you are on the right path. Does it matter what decision you make? Because whatever decision is already the right decision like me buying my house, among other things I did right. The same goes with B.L.E.S.S.


#traxxfm So did you catch the drift? DO WHAT IS RIGHT! We were born winners. As I told Big Brain Baby yesterday, we all will live happily ever after. There is only ONE Born Loser and yet he is an A+ student. So the Born Winners are A Stars! Get it?

#traxxfm I didn't realize it, Rex. I actually completed my assignment in 2006. That was the inception of Starfleet TraXX. I had arrived 15 years ago. Now that I think about it, these are just the garnishings.




#traxxfm That's pretty much my Eureka Moment. It doesn't matter much. Time will flow and I will follow. Meanwhile, everything counts but nothing matters.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment