Wednesday 19 May 2021

19/5/21 ^^^Talk Cock Sing Songs with Big Brain Baby

Sharudin Jamal
#traxxfm Say sweetheart, need your opinion. I wanted to buy this Best Value Ever Casio watch. It only costs RM165. I already got the green one. True enough my best watch ever! Beats Rolex anytime. The watch is still functioning after 9 years. Should I buy?



#traxxfm Lizzie lectured me, "Jadi macam Melayu, suka collect barang. Orang collect duit. Time susah, barang tak boleh tolong kita." She is right you know. But I am a sucker for watches. I like to watch watches. That is my only indulgence nowadays.

#traxxfm Lizzie is about cash... If we play monopoly, she will be the richest player. She doesn't simply buy. She hold on to cash. My best decision is to marry her; my purse that never dries. That why I give all my money and assets to her. She "genggam tak tiris."



#traxxfm As for me, I'm Jutawan Fakir hahaha. You know why? There is this island where wealth is measured in rocks a family own. The wealthiest of them all is a family with a HUGE rock, but it is UNDERWATER! Rolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing

#traxxfm Nobody can beat Lizzie. If I am a cyborg, I consider Lizzie an android. She has certificates of excellence as tall as a rim of A4 paper. She is the Great Nothingness. A zero, Empress Zero factor. Given what she had done for the Donkeys, this is MalayIzah.


#traxxfm Now you know why I am a samurai. I serve an Empress. As I told Dragon Queen Sparta 4964 is a Matriarch Society.


#traxxfm The final decision is I'll buy the new watch when Skipper's battery dies. You know, If I follow my lust, I want to buy three different models of the same watch and a watch box to go along. However, I decided to wear my two most expensive G-Shock. No more lust

#traxxfm At one time I was crazy about the Rolex Submariner Homage. So to contain my lust, I collect the photos and use them as my wallpaper LOL.




mm

No comments:

Post a Comment