Thursday 13 May 2021

13/5/21 ***Rendezvous with Els

#traxxfm Hi honey, my Big Day ended at 1:00 pm just now. So what do you want to talk about this evening?

#traxxfm Since today is a nice day, let's talk cock and sing songs on a subject of your interest. What will that be?

#traxxfm My immediate interest is to be a man fully functioning, In my book, that is to run. We all are gods (notice the small letter). To be a god is to be a man fully functioning. That is to run. Because first, you must be a good animal - Emerson



#traxxfm Sparta 4964 is a Kingdom Within. It's not a place of distance. It is a place of time.

#traxxfm As it is Sparta 4964 is already here. All we need to do is to control time. To do that, you got to be ahead of everybody when comes to managing your time. Then Sparta 4964 is within your reach...

#traxxfm Once you control time, you control the universe.



#traxxfm The Turbine Spiral is already spinning on its axis as CCC with Al Araf 7:7 as its Intipadu (Solid Core). Coming down is the core, clockwise. Going up is the outer rim, counterclockwise in a number 8 loop: youtube.com/watch?v=qDpA0I So Sparta 4964 is here.


#traxxfm It's a pyramid alright. It's TWO Inverted Pyramids.




#traxxfm Now it is very clear. I had passed the decree. Everything is out in the open. If it's going to be 99.9999999999999999999% so be it. We all have to do what we have to do. I'm not going to save anybody's ass. You all have to save your own asses:

\


#traxxfm I'm a Clockwork Orange. I'm not into polemics. So now I am in execution mode. I have my Vision Quest to pursue. Either we run together as the Universe Within or I can strike off a few billion. It is still EXTREMELY negligible.


#traxxfm Fine... We do it as ONE TRIBE when we mubahallah 24/12/24. Then by 25/12/24 WE RIDE!!!

#traxxfm In Sha Allah, Ma Sha Allah..

#traxxfm I guess now is a good time to pass your lullaby: youtube.com/watch?v=yuFI5K I don't think I have anything to add. Maybe this quote: A firm resolve does not know how to weaken or as they said in the movie… Once you get it up, keep it up! Love you so much.


#traxxfm Fine... Get IKIM to sponsor Sheikh Mohd Shaifuddin's London Marathon 2024. I will grant one doa each marathoner wants most. God's delay is not God's denial. Man proposes, God disposes
#traxxfm For what's it's worth: We are One and we are Many. We are within God and God is within us. Much like peeling an onion. In every layer there is God. All matters are intelligent and all matters are gods.



#traxxfm CC2U: Alright, I'm done for the day. Seriously, Sarah, I don't know if all these are worthwhile. I just do... I think I had done enough. When I do all these, part of me dies. So I think the best way is to keep moving north.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment