Monday 31 May 2021

31/5/21 ###Weekdays are superb synchronicity for me

 Now, if I can establish a winning formula for my weekends, that will be great.

At present, my weekend is a pattern interrupt.  That's because I had identified the activities for the weekend but I had not established the groove yet.

I think it's because I have a tendency to relax on weekend.  Rightfully I should look at weekends as my strength and interval training.

This is just a matter of perspective.  At one point in time, I thought I can never run past 30 minutes.  Today, I am already doing 60 minutes intervals.

#traxxfm Hey buddy, just saying hi... I usually listen to you but most of the time it is between tasks. Today I managed to take a breather. Keep doing what you do best, buddy. Here is to keep you smiling:

mm


No comments:

Post a Comment