Thursday 6 May 2021

7/5/21 &&&Planning for the next 21 years

&&&

There are 3 Phases.

  • THE DIN KENIT 227 PHASE - 4 years towards Global Telepathy 2024.

This is known as the cocooning phase.  In this phase, I will concentrate on RUN, READ, WRITE, REPEAT.

Basically, the idea is to be thin and fast so that I can conquer the 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara.

By doing so I delight my Universe Within by taking them to Xanadu without having to wait for KABOOM 2041.

You got to go through hell to enter heaven.

What is my measurement of success?  None other than when I weight between 55 and 60 kg and able to run at 10 km/hour.

That is my Holy Grail. 

  • THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT PHASE - 10 years of the Reign of the Wood Dragon extending to Empires of the Mind 2029 to World of Hybrids 2034.

This is when I roam the Footprints and travel my Flightpaths.

This is also the time I rule Sparta 4964 X-Factor while I prepare for my retirement:

  1. Draw cartoon
  2. Learn Japanese including calligraphy
  3. Learn the bamboo flute
  4. Learn to play bass like Steve Harris
  • THE MIYAMOTO MUSASHI PHASE - 7 years after World of Hybrids 2034 to KABOOM 2041.
By this time, I am pretty much a Private Citizen (Citizen Gan) minding my own business.

I expect during this time the 3 pillars of Sparta 4964 X-Factor are fully implemented:
  1. Liberalization of Recreational Marijuana worldwide
  2. Utilization of Carte Blanc
  3. The passing of the Polygamy and Polyandry Bill
Of the 3 phases, Phase I is the most important.  If I cannot make it to the mubahallah on 24/12/24, then Phase II and III will not happen as planned.

All I care about is to be paid before 24/12/24.  As long as I get my fair share of the deal, the rest are for the taking.

Until the dateline, I will stay on course with my Personal Flight Path.



Keep things simple but not simpler - Einstein.

On my part, I just flow.  It is an Apple and No Apple situation.  I am fine either way.  Either I go through the 3 phases while I am alive or I can spread them in 3 phases while 21 years as Din Kenit 227 in Little Apple, Jolly Green Giant in the Adjoining Croissant, and Miyamoto Musashi in the White Space.

It all depends on whether I will get my payment BEFORE 24/12/24.

We have 3 options:
  1. We all make it (Win-Win)
  2. Only the Stone Worshipers get to become the lame kid (Win-Lose)
  3. The whole human race become the lame kid (Lose-Lose)
You all decide on the ending by 24/12/24.  Time will flow and I will follow.

----------------------------------------------------

As you all are fully aware, I had calculated my losses.  The minimum for me is until my House of Two Swords.  Beyond that are nothing more than clouds in the coffee.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment