Tuesday 25 May 2021

#26/5/21 I am trapped in my own paradigm

Hi folks,


It's TGIF again.  Here I publish my conversation with Sarah which I had 2 days ago.

Pretty much my prevailing thought at this moment.

Sine Cera,






28/5/21

I can feel the wall closing in on me.

This role I am carrying as the Clockwork Orange is defining who I am. I don't like it.  It is too restrictive.

I am more than this.  I am not a drop in an ocean but an ocean in a drop.

I have to break away from the mold that is confining me.  I should be formless.  I should be like water.  Water takes the shape of the container it is in.

Am I experiencing myopia?

Every morning when I  wake up, I should be creating a masterpiece.  At least I should be able to follow the STANDARDS I SET FOR THE DAY.

For example, I had set to eat OMAD for the day.  I must make sure I commit to follow through with that intention.

Intention is nothing, action is everything.

I still have to fight the feeling of void.  The dark cloud that is looming above my head.  It creates [] (fear), uncertainty, and doubt.

The empowering question  I should ask is, "What should I do if I am guaranteed success?"

Today, at this very moment. what should I do differently?

Or perhaps what should I do CONSISTENTLY to stay on track?

At the very least I should do what I say and say what I do.  I should be CONGRUENT with my thought, feeling, and action.

What did I do right recently?

I think the best thing I did was I deleted those names that are irrelevant on my handphone.

Then I think the next best thing I did was  I realigned back to 24/7 Continuous.

I need to minimize FUD.

Since these next 4 years are the cocooning stage, I should carefully consider the quality of the input that goes inside of my mind.

In which case, I am a reluctant leader.  I am never the person who sees himself as leading the exodus.


Therefore I am just going to concentrate on my Personal Flight Path.  The Primary Flight Path is the responsibility of the World Leaders.

What is the value of doing that?  Nothing more than Autonomous Governance and the Zen of Personal Bliss.  Back to non-neediness.  Back to I don't give a fuck and I don't fuck up.

What is the lesson for this morning?  Stick to the things within my control.  Beyond my circle of influence, is none of my business.

Every morning I should be asking myself, "Am I moving closer towards my goals or am I moving away from them?"

LET'S RIDE!

mm

#traxxfm Hi folks, it's Fabulous Friday again. I sent you an email entitled Exodus 2021 - 2041; Movement of Your People. That's pretty much it folks Avoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment